2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 18 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Played everywhere really endevoured to get in and around the ball. Was his regular half forward mid and pushed up all the way to the half back line at times too. Pretty difficult watching on the app because the commentators had no idea who was who

Random Centrals nobody =

An episode of ‘Who do you think you are’ with family tree and genealogy.

Ports future star =

Crickets

RossFC philthy05 how did Hayes go as the lone ruck once Ladhams went off with concussion?

I was busy and only loosely paying attention after half time so missed plenty but he showed that Paddy Ryder natural ruck tap smarts at several centre bounces. Natural.
How much was it then? The AFL gave Geelong a first round pick compo for him so he's in big money...

I think it’s general consensus that the afl manufactured a 1st round compo pick to smooth the path for a Ablett trade home. The benefit of having a compo system that’s hidden is that you can tweak the results if you want. I think the afl has even admitted they can adjust it if they think the system hasn’t returned an answer they like (without ever clarifying what they meant exactly by that)

Whether they did or not we will never know.

Smithy7

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 1, 2014
South of Scotland
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Sep 9, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Qualifying Final Saturday 31 August ... Port Adelaide v Adelaide will be live on Ch7 from 7pm

Does anyone else reckon the attendance and tv ratings of this game will eclipse any previous grand final and the turds will ignore that and continue to treat the afl clubs like parasites?

Jan 16, 2009
Heaps good
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies, Bulls & Cricket Aus
How much was it then? The AFL gave Geelong a first round pick compo for him so he's in big money...
It was almost like they had to find a way to get Geelongs favourite son home, hey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back