2nds Centrals vs Port Adelaide - Round 18 @ Elizabeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Hinkley, Goldsack and co mouth off about old fashioned Port but they do not have any idea what that is. This result is not good enough, finals were on the line and we were not good enough. We will probably be saved by another team winning when we should have done the job for ourselves.

Embarrassing depth

There isn't a single guy that looks like he'd be anything more than a fill-in type at AFL level.

And then there's the classic PAFC way of defending. When it gets tight zone off and be nowhere near anyone as nobody wants any sort of responsibilty.

Guys look unfit, disinterested and largely non-ompetitive unless everything is going our way. The umpiring was once again at a cheating level but I can't be bothered worrying about that stuff as nobody at the Club will say anything or do anything so if they're cool with it then it's all good.

We desperately need a new fitness crew and new eyes on the list management team.

That's a very uninspiring collection of C graders we got running around out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Conceded 8 of the last 9 goals in the final quarter. Not good enough for a team with 14 AFL listed players. Is our fitness not good enough and/or team spirit lacking?

At start of year I thought we could be a wooden spooner and looked like it early in season. So there has been a gradual improvement throughout the year, but we ain't going far in the finals, as the style doesn't work at SANFL level with a young inexperienced group.

At least Fantasia has played 3 in a row and has survived.

Yes and because port are still in afl finals any player can play but a max of 16 afl allowed
Interesting, was expecting it to be a case of having to have played a certain amount of SANFL games during the season regardless of if our seniors are in finals (I'm assuming that's the rule if we weren't though). Good to know, and hopefully we really roll them next week.

Liked Marshall's game. Hagan some good opportunist goals & worked hard. Lycett is not ready imo. Viscentini looked like a future ruck with a bit more weight on. Didn't see much in terms of players pushing to get back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back