Leagues Centrebet AFL Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

CaptScott, Blinger, 54Dogs, Butler how are you guys going so far this round? I'm wondering what the weekly highest score might be this week..2700+ from 18 maybe? o_O

I'm doing only ok (1275/10) or 1434/10+C if I take GAJ's VC score..not sure if I should take it :confused:

Sounds like a good week. Unfortunately I got tired of trying to manage all my teams so cancelled my CB and Sportsbet. Only DT/SC/Sportal for me now.

2164 with Swan, Pendles & McCaff to go & then probably drop 60 for Kerridge as my low score 19th player.

I only just realised you're in my league..You're team name is Dead Last, yes? #2 overall you're a big chance for the $70,000 good luck mate! :thumbsu:

My missus' team name is Merida, reckon it's going to be close between you and her this week for possible weekly, unless KMartin is the sub.

She's 2031/14+C (with GAJ's VC score as Captain) with Swan, Cloke, T Martin & Terlich to play

So it's your Pendles + 133* (maybe more if Caff outscores Kerridge) Vs Cloke, KMartin & Terlich

Hmm this is going to be close...any chance of you tanking today, mate? You'll probably win the 70k anyway, and we could really use $1500 ATM ;)

I only just realised you're in my league..You're team name is Dead Last, yes? #2 overall you're a big chance for the $70,000 good luck mate! :thumbsu:

My missus' team name is Merida, reckon it's going to be close between you and her this week for possible weekly, unless KMartin is the sub.

She's 2031/14+C (with GAJ's VC score as Captain) with Swan, Cloke, T Martin & Terlich to play

So it's your Pendles + 133* (maybe more if Caff outscores Kerridge) Vs Cloke, KMartin & Terlich

Hmm this is going to be close...any chance of you tanking today, mate? You'll probably win the 70k anyway, and we could really use $1500 ATM ;)
Watch sniper teams will dominate the top 10 this week.

Watch sniper teams will dominate the top 10 this week.

They still have to get their premo selections spot on! Doesn't mean they will be any better than existing teams, especially if picked 18-19 premo's and 12 of the cheapest rookies. GUN CB players like Watson, Stanton, Harvey, A Goodes, JPK, Hibberd etc have all had really s**t rounds as well as JJK being a late out.

Yeh anyways, good luck with that Snipers. Mrs Gingy has Swan as Captain, who's killing it so far!

I only got 2668 in CB :( ...had Cloke as Captain though. Got a bit excited at half time when he was on about 120..happy with the 185x2 but he could should have scored 230+ stuffed up trading in Cotchin over Boyd as well..always seem to get those 50/50 decisions wrong when trading in premo's

How is everyone going with trades left in these competitions?

Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 6.42.49 PM.png
Screen Shot 2013-06-16 at 6.45.21 PM.png

Those are my teams after trades this week.

SB on top with 8 trades left and need upgrade Vlaustin to Gibbs and Mitchell to premium mid eventually. Will be keeping Ellis and Monfries. Leaves me with 4 trades to cover injuries for the rest of the year.

Overall rank: 67

CB team is in even more trouble with Vlaustin, Goodes, Mitchell and Blicavs needing upgrades. Will most likely keep Vlaustin because of it.

Overall rank: 316

Probably went too hard too early with a lot of trades and it's looking like back firing. Found it very difficult to be conservative with DT being unlimited trades.

Guys I hope you can help me out.

This week I finished 2nd overall in the Centrebet competition, losing to first by just 4 points :(

After firstly being shattered, I noticed that the person who won did so with a team that was entered for the first time in this round, obviously giving him a massive advantage. Now, I have no qualms at all with this, except for the fact that I find it suspicious and suspect this person already has a team under a different account (His team name is onehitwonder for christ sake lol).

What I'm asking is, if you were in my position, what would you do? I've shot off a quick e-mail to Centrebet/Virtualsports but I guess there's not much I can really do? What are the actual chances of them finding out it is someone with a second account?

I know this sounds like sour grapes, but I'm not doing too well financially at the moment and this 1500 dollars would be absolutely massive for me.

Guys I hope you can help me out.

This week I finished 2nd overall in the Centrebet competition, losing to first by just 4 points :(

After firstly being shattered, I noticed that the person who won did so with a team that was entered for the first time in this round, obviously giving him a massive advantage. Now, I have no qualms at all with this, except for the fact that I find it suspicious and suspect this person already has a team under a different account (His team name is onehitwonder for christ sake lol).

What I'm asking is, if you were in my position, what would you do? I've shot off a quick e-mail to Centrebet/Virtualsports but I guess there's not much I can really do? What are the actual chances of them finding out it is someone with a second account?

I know this sounds like sour grapes, but I'm not doing too well financially at the moment and this 1500 dollars would be absolutely massive for me.
Put the $20 bucks that you win on an outsider & hope to make some extra pocket money. As there are no rules against entering the competition anytime during the season. It will also be hard to track if this participant has more than one team. As they would probably just put it in a family members name, which they can do nothing about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably would've been in line for the weekly in Sportal this week if I actually cared about my team haha.. stuck to a zero with Hanley when I could've traded him out and copped a 35 from Nicholls benching Monfries over him. Scored 2940. Could've gone 3100+

2971 for me this week. Got 5 more weeks to try and snag a $1500 weekly prize. Out of the running for CB overall, will be ranked around 90th now. :rainbow:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back