Politics Centrelink

Remove this Banner Ad

Job search agencies are paid to police unemployed people on Centrelink benefits, it is a contractual term.
As it is a job nobody wants the government sweetens the deal by letting them make money by running schemes like 'how to write a resume', 'interviewing for dummies' etc.
In the last round of contract renewals it was not surprising that multi-national companies got a good deal of the contracts after conveniently forming alliances with local companies , the majority of whom are religiously affiliated.
I have noticed some job consultants in those job search agencies are heartless pieces of garbage just like politicians

I have noticed some job consultants in those job search agencies are heartless pieces of garbage just like politicians

Heartlessness is an essential characteristic for employment as a job agency consultant.
That's how the system is designed.
The various community organisations that help people negotiate their way through the Centerlink minefield are bracing for an inundation when mutual obligation returns. Sadly, the signs are not good.

Whispers on the grapevine that Treasury is advising Jobseeker 2.0 be extended to the end of the financial year June 30.
It's going to be a choice of spending $20bn in stimulus Rudd style or continuing Jobseeker 2.0
The latter is far more palatable to the Neo-cons.

Whispers on the grapevine that Treasury is advising Jobseeker 2.0 be extended to the end of the financial year June 30.
It's going to be a choice of spending $20bn in stimulus Rudd style or continuing Jobseeker 2.0
The latter is far more palatable to the Neo-cons.
I'd say that'd be a good opportunity for joshy to play " santa claus " and be the christmas hero who extends jobseeker but the lack of a stink from , well , ANYONE over it being stopped dec 31st tells me he won't do s**t.

I'd say that'd be a good opportunity for joshy to play " santa claus " and be the christmas hero who extends jobseeker but the lack of a stink from , well , ANYONE over it being stopped dec 31st tells me he won't do sh*t.

Neo-Con 101 Crow, buy their way to a 2nd term, Howard style.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fryberg was virtually guaranteeing it would be extended on Insider a few weeks back so was Scomo in a presser
Someone posted the figures the amount of mortgagees on jobseeker is massive

The punters have stepped in with $32bn of their own stimulus money, via super withdrawals.

This Fed Govt has no plan for anything, which isn't really a surprise, there will be no way for them to blame Labor for the s**t-show waiting for the Australian economy.

It's going to get ugly.

JSPs being campaigners as usual.

There is a criminal penalty for giving false and misleading information to the govt.
But JSP's providing false and misleading information to JSP clients is OK'd by the Minister.

JSN is a massive rort.
They're making millions for doing nothing but roll call.
It should be shut down.

When I've had to deal with them, the individual consultants haven't been that bad - but the systems they were forced to work through are about profits gained by kicking the teeth of the unfortunate.
When management is looking for that sort of consultant, I would not be at all surprised if most of them now have the ethical flexibility of a political party.

Governments handing out lots of tax payer money to its donors
They get paid a bonus when someone went from Jobseeker to jobkeeper

Remove this Banner Ad

Back