CEO Appointment - Paul Little?

Remove this Banner Ad

eh, i don't get a lot of the Little hate.

People act like he was the one who blew the whole thing for us, I really don't think he did.

I understand Ray Gunston has changed his mind and would like the role again. Also club not thrilled with those that applied. I know sone American candidate (dont know where from) was favored approx 4 wks ago. Could still be Gunston.

Highly unlikely Paul Little will combine both roles. Pretty sure I saw it on twitter that it was stated that combining both roles was something he doesn't want to do BUT he will have a more hands on approach in 2014.

Also, Gunston wont take it. He hasn't changed his mind. I haven't seen it anywhere where he may change his mind. I guess we are still on the look out but expect the role to be filled sometime Mid January.

Highly unlikely Paul Little will combine both roles. Pretty sure I saw it on twitter that it was stated that combining both roles was something he doesn't want to do BUT he will have a more hands on approach in 2014.

Also, Gunston wont take it. He hasn't changed his mind. I haven't seen it anywhere where he may change his mind. I guess we are still on the look out but expect the role to be filled sometime Mid January.

Little said at the training event, they are expecting to be able to announce it about a week.

Little said at the training event, they are expecting to be able to announce it about a week.

So around Christmas? How many staff are there during the Christmas & new Year festive period? Well, considering the players wont be there.

If it is to be announced earlier than expected, I would seriously think it wont be done until atleast Jan 6th, when the player return to training.

So around Christmas? How many staff are there during the Christmas & new Year festive period? Well, considering the players wont be there.

If it is to be announced earlier than expected, I would seriously think it wont be done until atleast Jan 6th, when the player return to training.

Well, that was direct from Little. More, that he had to be put to the board I belive he said.

From around the 14:45 mark of the video. Straight from Little.

http://www.essendonfc.com.au/video/2013-12-19/bombers-first-open-training-session

I came here to see if there was a source for the HTB thread. I had already typed out my post there by the time I realised it was closed. So it feels appropriate that I post it here instead:

Damian Barrett is a complete flog who has left himself with several outs in his little tweet. Even if he is somehow right - which is highly unlikely - he will always be a flog. Guy clearly makes sh*t up all the time and words it so he can never be 'wrong'. Four random people tell him that Essendon is 'considering' something. It can never be proven that he made it up.

Also, who do you think will win the Anzac day medal in 2014 out of the only three candidates who can - Paul Seedsman, Heretier Lumumba or Jamie Elliot?

I'll show myself out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like I said, Gunston has changed his mind and is keen to accept the role my souce tells me. Doesnt mean the club wants him. Steve Wood also thinks he's still in the running.

Could just as easily ask the same of you.

There's also no way, in the event of this happening, that he's be combining the role of CEO and President.

There will be a riot if he does.

Hell, what CEO experience does he have anyway?

Could just as easily ask the same of you.

There's also no way, in the event of this happening, that he's be combining the role of CEO and President.

Jesus Christ I am so ****ing sick of hearing people and their bloody 'sources'.

Stick with tomato and barbecue and call it a day.

Can't reveal source but within club. I heard this 3 wks ago and the Little piece seems new news. TBH, not alot of talent on the board at present in a business sense beyond Little and Brasher. Heffernan not seen as impressive and no up and coming young blood. we will await outcome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back