Delisted Former CEO Xavier Campbell - Resigned - 24/8

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it were Jade who may have suggested we had one of the highest membership revenue numbers in the AFL.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We actually have the highest % of members who actually turn up and take their seat at the footy too I think.

1572855462472.png

Essendon chief executive Xavier Campbell has been tapped for a plum job at AFL headquarters.

Campbell, who helped steer the Bombers through the ASADA drugs scandal, is being sought to fill a spot on Gillon McLachlan’s revamped executive team.

The league last week announced the creation of a new executive position “to drive the ongoing integration and redevelopment” of Marvel Stadium.

A wish list for Xavier:

1. Merge Norf with Gold Coast as the Norfern Sun-a-roos
2. Relocate Hawthorne to Tasmania as the Hobart Hawkes
3. Re-claim COLA from the Swans by reducing their salary cap
4. Reveal who was behind (and is) 'Sarah'
5. Disband the rules of the game committee so we can have consecutive seasons without rule changes
6. Cut ties with ASADA
7. Out Rompingwins for the inept douche that he is
8. Sort out the draw so Collingwood play interstate as much as other Vic teams, Richmond don't set up camp at the MCG for months leading into the finals & the Swans play EFC in Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not saying that he’ll get the gig but he is the COO which means he gets Xaviers phone when he is on holidays doesn’t it?
i thought he was the marketing guy? which means i blame him for the country round nonsense.

He'll be gone soon regardless of an AFL gig IMO. The bubble is going to burst on fake membership numbers and we're looking at another poor year onfield. We failed to move on the "coach" properly ensuring 2021 will be another transition year.

Best to get out while the club is still in a holding pattern and point to all the growth and esports success you were able to achieve post asada before the bottom well and truly drops out.

A wish list for Xavier:

1. Merge Norf with Gold Coast as the Norfern Sun-a-roos
2. Relocate Hawthorne to Tasmania as the Hobart Hawkes
3. Re-claim COLA from the Swans by reducing their salary cap
4. Reveal who was behind (and is) 'Sarah'
5. Disband the rules of the game committee so we can have consecutive seasons without rule changes
6. Cut ties with ASADA
7. Out Rompingwins for the inept douche that he is
8. Sort out the draw so Collingwood play interstate as much as other Vic teams, Richmond don't set up camp at the MCG for months leading into the finals & the Swans play EFC in Melbourne

Repay the $2 million dollar fine paid as part of the saga.

The unmasking of Sarah, still remember being told she was connected to someone at the the AFL.

I don't know if this is true or not but it would of hurt our club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back