Toast Cerra - Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

2cqwiq.jpg

I dont think he will leave. Just useless vicco w***ers stirring s**t up. Remember Dodoro talking to Gaff in his first year at the eagles?
The headline on the article for that 'news' article about him putting off talks to the end of the year was specifically for the norf mouf breavers.

I really hate victorians at the moment.

Steven Dodd was my most hated player. Absolute hack of a player. Dumbest of the dumb, and couldn’t kick.
Fun fact, I used to call him Sue because S.DODD on a crappy tv looks like SOOOO.

You're right.

Playing well at half back back when you dont need to defend means absolutely nothing. hopefully those glimpses he's shown turn into something more but right now he still hasn't proved anything.
Not sure if joking o_O. He's talking about Dodd.

Some of you young fellas might not remember him but there used to be a little rocket running around this club go by name Brian Schammer and blow me off with a feather if this boy isn't the crystal image of him. boy did he loved a goal.
Didn’t mind taking a hanger either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After Gossage on SEN this morning: Saints fans on BF want Cerra, classy and is just what their midfield need.

After Gossage Tweet backtracking: Has only played one good game, cant kick very well, not worth a first round pick + but yea Bruce is worth a first rounder.

I don’t mind if he gets it wrong after hearing it from a credible source.

This morning was nothing more than a guess and is what you would expect from a gossip writer or BF poster.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back