Toast Cerra - Rising Star

Remove this Banner Ad

When we smashed the blues our boys didn't get the rookie nom for that week, so its only fair Higgins gets overlooked as his team was dominant too. Then ya get Dow who got the nod in a losing team. It'll be bullshit if chez doesn't get it.

I swear the afl is so bloody unprofessional. Even david king got busted betting on the award, manipulating the outcome. Crazy

Seems like it might be good news on the Cerra front.The commentators saying on Saturday that he will sign on sooner rather than later.
Good news if it is true.Might give a couple of so called journos a kick in the guts when it comes true.

I swear the afl is so bloody unprofessional. Even david king got busted betting on the award, manipulating the outcome. Crazy

Was that the year Bontempelli finished runner up to super star

LEWIS TAYLOR !!!

nothing to see folks

jog on

I love the way our boys have gone about their first year in afl footy but none of them are close to Stephenson. He’s way out in front

I love the way our boys have gone about their first year in afl footy but none of them are close to Stephenson. He’s way out in front

Yeah Stephenson has had a phenomenal first year BUT he plays an out the back goal scoring style. Fair play to him and their structure but it’s no different to when Josh Hill bagged goals for WCE with the same method.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Higgins a bit stiff. It does swing in roundabouts.
Yes agree. The typical nominating procedure is players in wins and Higgins has been good the last two weeks.
Definitely but for Higgins to not impact the goal tally as a small forward probably detracted somewhat.
Higgins has played a bit more midfield the last two weeks. Racked up decent numbers.

Still obviously happy for Adam.

Brayshaw next.
Then maybe a sneaky Darcy or Giro or Banfield.
Banfield should’ve received one for his blanket job on Hall.

Played very well, across the game in a really shitty team. All you can ask from a rookie, didn’t shy away and just go with the rest and get belted also. Well done AC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, only if you like the flashy stuff without winning the hard ball. I Think Doedee is leading the way but our man A C is the classiest and most at home at this level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nah, only if you like the flashy stuff without winning the hard ball. I Think Doedee is leading the way but our man A C is the classiest and most at home at this level
And many don't realise Cerra had a massively interrupted pre-season. Can't wait to see him next season after his first full pre-season. Brayshaw likewise - build that body and he is going to be exactly what we need on the inside - an accountable mid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back