Cerra v Bolton

Who is worth more and why?

• Cerra

Votes: 21 36.8%
  • Bolton

Votes: 36 63.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think most Freo fans (and 99% of neutrals) would admit Bolton is clearly a better player but enjoy your one-sided validatory poll.

Never enough praise for Richmond fans eh

Validation wasnt the intention at all so please allow me to help you down from your high horse :)

I think most Freo fans (and 99% of neutrals) would admit Bolton is clearly a better player but enjoy your one-sided validatory poll.

Never enough praise for Richmond fans eh
Tbh, I do think it is a pretty good comparison. Only reason is because I don’t watch a whole lot of Fremantle games and I read a lot of Fremantle and Richmond supporters discussing about doing a trade involving both these players. Some think that a straight swap is fine, some think that Fremantle need to give something extra, some think that Richmond need to give something extra.

I’m genuinely curious as to what other people think about this too because I don’t really know enough about Cerra. It’s why I won’t be voting on the poll myself

Tbh, I do think it is a pretty good comparison. Only reason is because I don’t watch a whole lot of Fremantle games and I read a lot of Fremantle and Richmond supporters discussing about doing a trade involving both these players. Some think that a straight swap is fine, some think that Fremantle need to give something extra, some think that Richmond need to give something extra.

I’m genuinely curious as to what other people think about this too because I don’t really know enough about Cerra. It’s why I won’t be voting on the poll myself

I am the same in that I cant tell if im being bias or not.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool story, but no.

Why even make the poll if you're not accepting of any other opinion? You may as well have just posted a thread saying Bolton is the best ever.

Why even make the poll if you're not accepting of any other opinion? You may as well have just posted a thread saying Bolton is the best ever.
Maybe read the opening post and figure it out. Simply making smart ass comments adds nothing.

The fact of the matter is Bolton is clearly ahead of Cerra without question. The pill doesn’t need to be made and only serves a purpose for pumping up the tires of richmond supporters
It has nothing to do with pumping up anyone's tyres, if it was so clear cut I wouldnt ask. The fact is, some people see Cerra as better.

Cerra is far better. Now, and going forwards.

Other way round.

They win the same amount of ball.
Bolton kicks significantly more goals, 15 to 2.
Bolton wins more contested ball per game.
Bolton wins more clearances per game.
Bolton has more goal assists per game.
Bolton has more meters gained per game.
Bolton has more score involvements per game.

There's not really an area that matters that Cerra beats out Bolton at all. I like Cerra and I can see the potential with his skills but he's not there...yet.

Last edited:
This is BigFooty. Most of the time people will complain about the the poll or the person who started than actually give their opinion on which option.

Back