Banter #CerratoRichmond R20 vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just tortured myself watching the last 2 minutes of that 2017 game on the AFL app where Mundy knifes us through the heart...again.

I'm pretty sure in the 2017 Konrad Marshall book Alex Rance claimed responsibility for part of that. As the Tigers set up defensively for the last centre bounce, Rance called a team mate out of the area that Mundy eventually led into. It may have made no difference but it could also have prevented the outcome we were given.

This one game, more than any other in the last decade, still haunts me lol. To get back in front from our position at 3 QTR time and still lose... arghhhh!!!

Three flags since then.

It's time.

Bloody hell whatever I was on last night didn't quite agree with me.

Anyway can we have more than the usual no flags? We've heard it all before. Some originality please.

I assume as the thread is no longer stickied it means we won! Derp!
Lets take a different view of this

As a respected Fremantle member supporter when do you believe freo might win a flag ?
Do you believe you will ever see this happen ?

Bloody hell whatever I was on last night didn't quite agree with me.

Anyway can we have more than the usual no flags? We've heard it all before. Some originality please.

I assume as the thread is no longer stickied it means we won! Derp!
As the great John Kennedy said, it would be so much easier to banter with you if Freo just "Do something" !!

As the great John Kennedy said, it would be so much easier to banter with you if Freo just "Do something" !!

We've just had an assistant coach breach quarantine. You can use that.

FWIW I think he should be sacked.

Freo used to be relevant when Pav, Ballantyne (just wanted to watch him get punched), Sandilands (just for his freak height and Frankenstein movement) and young unbroken, not incompetent Fyfe were playing. Now they are just....well a slightly older version of Gold Coast. Win or lose to them and I just never really get excited. Generally it's like watching a pre-season match. If you win, you feel pleased enough but if you lose, it's like....meh. Freo might be a good team to relocate to Tassie....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo used to be relevant when Pav, Ballantyne (just wanted to watch him get punched), Sandilands (just for his freak height and Frankenstein movement) and young unbroken, not incompetent Fyfe were playing. Now they are just....well a slightly older version of Gold Coast. Win or lose to them and I just never really get excited. Generally it's like watching a pre-season match. If you win, you feel pleased enough but if you lose, it's like....meh. Freo might be a good team to relocate to Tassie....
I reckon we should relocate to Victoria and play 93 games at the MCG every year like Richmond.

I reckon we should relocate to Victoria and play 93 games at the MCG every year like Richmond.

You do get to play extra games at the G when you play finals.... oh wait, you don't generally need to worry about that.

How many home games did you play in front of spectators last year compared to our 0 games? Yet we still won....going to need a different argument, that one is old and flawed.

Here is an uncomfortable fact for you....Richmond have played fewer games at the MCG against non-MCG tenants than Freo have played home games against interstate teams (true home games) in every single season since Freo have been in the AFL. Despite the huge advantage, Freo have nothing to show for it. As I suggested - Freo are a non-entity. Should fold or relocate. West Coast at least know how to use their unfair unadvantage....

For many many years Richmond looked like they’d never win another flag right up until when they did.
Then as Richmond football club always do ................

They went onto win another 2

Thats why the RFC are so great , They look after all generation of supporters all 105,000 members and over 700,000 supporters

I haven’t heard a lot of complaints about us playing too many games at the ‘G this season

Don't get too cocky you lot. Things can change very quickly and this applies to ANY club.

View attachment 1191429
This is actually a Badge of honour for Richmond fans and supporters as it proves that our club is big enough and the love and support is there t save our club at a time of need.

I wonder how freo would go in the same situation ? Would they go and do the same or are your supporters strong enough to save your club
or just fold and be moved to tassie with the eagles being the only club in WA

This is actually a Badge of honour for Richmond fans and supporters as it proves that our club is big enough and the love and support is there t save our club at a time of need.

I wonder how freo would go in the same situation ? Would they go and do the same or are your supporters strong enough to save your club
or just fold and be moved to tassie with the eagles being the only club in WA

Fremantle would be fine. The love for them in WA is strong (except from that other team). Should have seen the place when we made the grand final, purple everywhere. A shame it didn't happen. :(

Don't get too cocky you lot. Things can change very quickly and this applies to ANY club.

View attachment 1191429
Nearly 30 years ago mate. No assistance from the AFL back then. It was sink or swim, supporters (mainly) got us out of that hole we dug for ourselves. Now the Tigers are subsidising other clubs. Look how the AFL pour money into many clubs to keep them viable.

Things change..where were Freo back then? Not even thought of. Just embryonic fluid. But at least they’re making their own history now, sort of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back