Banter #CerratoRichmond R20 vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd list their WAG's if I knew who they were. Then you'd know them.

I know Richmond supporters love following their players WAG's on Instagram, perhaps moreso than the players themselves. CRAZY!!
All i can say is if we dont beat a bunch of random kids and hobo mundy then we dont deserve finals this season.

By the Way..... If you chaps dont want to trade Shai Bolton, I am happy for freo to take another WA listed player on your side.

I dont mind Kamdyn McIntosh. We will trade you a couple of 1st rounders and throw Cerra and serong as steak knives in the trade lol.

Us Freo Supporters have massive obsession on Peel Thunder players lol.
Back when Freo got Blake Acres there was discussion around the possibility of Macca going to Freo and i distinctly remember the s**t that was piled on Macca by the freo fans and how Acres was 10 times the player McIntosh was and the suggestion of even a late 2nd early 3rd was laughed at by the freo people.

Also the Shai bolton to freo for a 4th rounder crap

How times have changed

Hmm take the best 18 players out your team for most of the year and see how you go

Obviously has his/her Richmond glasses on. No idea about any other team or their injuries. Typical Richmond arrogance.

Yes she said that , I would never cut lunch if that was not the case

take care of my kids

No worries, I have a mistress who will look after them. They will be treated like royalty.

Obviously has his/her Richmond glasses on. No idea about any other team or their injuries. Typical Richmond arrogance.
Huh? Excuse me for talking about richmond in a banter thread about richmond?

And we are arrogant, we’ve earned it. One of the greatest sides of the modern era champ.

And we are arrogant, we’ve earned it. One of the greatest sides of the modern era champ.

Nah, a threepeat is a dynasty. Not a back to back plus another a few years earlier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes she said that , I would never cut lunch if that was not the case

take care of my kids

Just let me know if there's any problems. This open stuff can get messy, I'm doing my best but if she's not putting in let me know.

Huh? Excuse me for talking about Fremantle in a banter thread about Fremantle and Richmond.

Nah, a threepeat is a dynasty. Not a back to back plus another a few years earlier.
So cats isnt one either?
Dont know how you can judge a dynasty freo’s just one of those meme teams that makes up the numbers and runs around in clown colours every season.

So cats isnt one either?
Dont know how you can judge a dynasty freo’s just one of those meme teams that makes up the numbers and runs around in clown colours every season.

No, Geelong is not, neither is Adelaide, West Coast, Richmond, North Melbourne.

Brisbane and Hawthorn are.

Going by your criteria there would have been 7 dynasty's in the last 30 years. That's too common to be a dynasty.

You been in a banter thread before? You are taking it quite seriously.

No, Geelong is not, neither is Adelaide, West Coast, Richmond, North Melbourne.

Brisbane and Hawthorn are.

Going by your criteria there would have been 7 dynasty's in the last 30 years. That's too common to be a dynasty.

You been in a banter thread before? You are taking it quite seriously.
Nah i just think its funny ive got a freo fan trying to lecture me about what a dynasty is, chill out mate you might win one in your lifetime hahaha.

Nah i just think its funny ive got a freo fan trying to lecture me about what a dynasty is, chill out mate you might win one in your lifetime hahaha.

Surely the best judge of a dynasty is an impartial supporter of a team who has never won one? By your criteria there is a dynasty approx. every 4 years. Much too common, so not a dynasty.

If you can find a definition anywhere, apart from your own opinion, I’ll give it some thought.
If you can’, an opinion doesn’t make it a fact.

Now, I’ve actually found an official definition.

In sports, a dynasty is a team or individual that dominates their sport or league for an extended length of time. Some leagues maintain official lists of dynasties, often as part of a hall of fame, but in many cases, whether a team or individual has achieved a dynasty is subjective. This can result in frequent topic of debate among sports fans due to lack of consensus and agreement in the many different variables and criteria that fans may use to define a sports dynasty.[1][2][3] Merriam-Webster describes a dynasty as a "sports franchise which has a prolonged run of successful seasons".[4] Within the same sport, or even the same league, dynasties may be concurrent with each other. :moustache:

So there you purple, green and white electron.
We are a dynasty, your team is an anti dynasty. Otherwise known as floppers. :p

Now I just hope I haven’t put the mozz on us.:huh:

Bro she's been fine and has been performing like a champ
she's a real trooper

Thank * for that. I've been working overtime here and these women just won't quit. I can't take much more of this....

If you can find a definition anywhere, apart from your own opinion, I’ll give it some thought.

In sports, a dynasty is a team or individual that dominates their sport or league for an extended length of time. Some leagues maintain official lists of dynasties, often as part of a hall of fame, but in many cases, whether a team or individual has achieved a dynasty is subjective. This can result in frequent topic of debate among sports fans due to lack of consensus and agreement in the many different variables and criteria that fans may use to define a sports dynasty.[1][2][3] Merriam-Webster describes a dynasty as a "sports franchise which has a prolonged run of successful seasons".[4] Within the same sport, or even the same league, dynasties may be concurrent with each other. :moustache:

It depends on the sport. A dynasty should be rare, not something that happens every four years. As it does in AFL. Thanks for confirming my point.

The only floppers around here are your defenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back