Banter #CerratoRichmond R20 vs Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond supporter:

Derp, de derp derp manure, derp, adultry, derp de derp derp derp. We lose, microwave derp, rar rar rar, derp. Derp Brooke our coach, rar rar rar.

Fremantle supporter:

We've never won a flag. But it doesn't mean we will start derp de derping like Richmond suporters.

Richmond supporter:

Derp, de derp derp manure, derp, adultry, derp de derp derp derp. We lose, microwave derp, rar rar rar, derp. Derp Brooke our coach, rar rar rar.

Fremantle supporter:

We've never won a flag. But it doesn't mean we will start derp de derping like Richmond suporters.
Cockburn.

Its not a stadium mate, just a training base.

Just like Punt Road actually.
Lol it's about as much like Punt Rd as a sandpit. It's so windy there the players only ever have shots at goal one way, even when they're having shots the other way ! Lol

Nah mate, my local is The Dav in Sth Freo.

When I'm in Melbourne it's The Corner, The Cricketers Arms or The Rose.

Like my pubs.
Wow is the Dav still open?

The Rose is a good shout though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've had quite a debate about Adam Cerra on our board. Interested to know how Freo fans rate him.

Where does he rate in your midfield ?
(Personally I have him ranked 5th)

Where does he rate in your team ?
(I'd say 9th/10th best player)

Are you happy for him to stay on a rumoured $750k for 4 y ?

What would Freo want for him in a trade ?

A level of realism would be appreciated. Lol
Cerra is the best field kick forward of Centre in our team. He’s dual sided. His vision and decision making are elite. He tackles. He’s durable and rarely injured. He came third in our B&F last year in his third season.

He’s not yet prolific but anyone who thinks he won’t deliver on potential is kidding themselves. He’s not a 40 possession mid but he is a weapon forward of Centre and can carve up a team with 25 touches. He has all the attributes to be a top flight mid and he’s a safe bet for whoever he ends up playing for. I actually think we are so hidden from the free to air audience that a lot of people judge him on his stats alone. He is as classy a 22 year old player as I have seen. Currently I’d have him in our top 6 players behind Fyfe, Brayshaw, Mundy, Ryan and Darcy

He’s worth about $600 per season but at Freo we have to pay overs to keep good Victorian players. I don’t think he should be paid more than Brayshaw though.

Ideally I’d like Shai Bolton in a trade. Different kind of player but a very good long term replacement for Walters. What is the word on his contract? Is he likely to resign with Richmond?

Last edited:
Ideally I’d like Shai Bolton in a trade. Different kind of player but a very good long term replacement for Walters. What is the word on his contract? Is he likely to resign with Richmond?

Word is he will stay at Richmond. It's the Media that are putting his name out there and thus some doubt on whether he will re-sign.
Anyways, we'll all know in about a month.

Personally rate him highly, but these things are subjective so this is just my two cents.

We have three young mids (not including rucks) that are projecting well - Cerra, Brayshaw & Serong. I think Cerra is the more skillful of the three and has the higher potential. He was third in our B&F last year and should be top 5 this year. Also hasn't missed much with injury (watch me jinx him here).

We keep Cerra/Brayshaw/Serong/Darcy together and that's our midfield core for the next decade so I don't want him to go, but if he did I'd want a pick at the pointy end of the first round as a minimum. Whoever got him would be paying for the potential & the development we've put into him.

We keep hearing this but i thought he was equal 3rd /5th

• Adam Cerra (150)
  • Andrew Brayshaw (150)
  • David Mundy (150)

We keep hearing this but i thought he was equal 3rd /5th

• Adam Cerra (150)
  • Andrew Brayshaw (150)
  • David Mundy (150)
Tiebreaker was number of games where votes were polled, and Cerra had more of those.

Cerra is the best field kick forward of Centre in our team. He’s dual sided. His vision and decision making are elite. He tackles. He’s durable and rarely injured. He came third in our B&F last year in his third season.

He’s not yet prolific but anyone who thinks he won’t deliver on potential is kidding themselves. He’s not a 40 possession mid but he is a weapon forward of Centre and can carve up a team with 25 touches. He has all the attributes to be a top flight mid and he’s a safe bet for whoever he ends up playing for. I actually think we are so hidden from the free to air audience that a lot of people judge him on his stats alone. He is as classy a 22 year old player as I have seen. Currently I’d have him in our top 6 players behind Fyfe, Brayshaw, Mundy, Ryan and Darcy

He’s worth about $600 per season but at Freo we have to pay overs to keep good Victorian players. I don’t think he should be paid more than Brayshaw though.

We really hope Cerra stays at Freo and signs a long contract
All that you say sounds great and its really nice to hear freo fans rate him but i did a little checking last week just to see how the coaches rated him then compared him to Bolton (Also i have not checked but Cerra would have got votes last week

Adam Cerra 2021
1 vote against hawks round 4
5 votes against giants round 2
4 votes against sydney round 19 (last week)
Total = 10 Votes

Shai Bolton 2021
1 vote v port
3 votes v St Kilda
10 votes v Bulldogs round 7
3 votes v Geelong
5 votes v Adelaide round 11
7 votes v Bombers round 12
6 votes v Lions round 18
Total = 35

Now i know Bolton is a year older so will include his 2020 votes also (keep in mind shorter year)
Bolton 2020
3 votes v Geelong round 17
9 votes v Essendon round 13
8 votes v Lions round 10
2 votes v Bulldogs round 9
4 votes v Giants round 8
6 votes v North round 7
Total = 32 Votes

Richmond supporter:

Fremantle supporter:

Can i ask a genuine question ?

I have always wondered does freo have a Trophy Cabinet ? If Yes whats kept in there
heard it was the first win jumpers . Is this correct

Richmond supporter:

Fremantle supporter:

drugs are bad mm'kay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back