CEY: training camp ripped the heart out of Adelaide Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes People who have a mental health issue should be seeing or seeking help. But people like you on this type of forum should not be telling them too. Basically, you do not have the skillset to make those comments, And BF is the wrong place to do that anyway.
Argue, Disagree, Get your point across, but you should refrain from personal attacks, it's even in the rules of BF. and for a good reason, there also federal laws about the subject.
Just for info, you do understand this is the internet and its not private, and anything you write is out there for a long time.

What personal attack?

I mean, if you're going to begin making threats, you should probably substantiate it a bit more than vague innuendo.

Just for perspective, my biggest problem and the reason I have found it hard dealing with personal insult on social media, is thru out my life I have been afforded the respect my Rank, Skillset, Ability and Size has offered me, So it was very hard to deal with people on social media who I personally believe would not say or talk like some do if we were to meet face to face and For an older person that is very hard to deal with, now add in a person who is diagnosed with PTSD, and TBI, it can leave you with an empty feeling, and thats on a good day.
Yes, I know its petty but its the small things that set you off, and sometimes you have no control.

You do understand that not being given status over others is not a relevant form of oppression? Even if you previously had it?

It may well be that your size allowed you to dominate others in person in the past, but that does not entitle you to dominate now.

I will leave you with this, imagine slowly losing your ability to communicate correctly, you see and know the correct words but fail to communicate those words. And someone them insinuates you mentally ill and tells you to get some help. how do you react? How would you feel?
All I ask is next time you suggest a person seek help, that you are doing it for the right reasons,

I am sorry for the long post and apologise to those that find it unreadable.

Look, in the interests of trying to not force this to be aired in public out any more than it needs to be, I'm going to take this to PM.

What personal attack?

I mean, if you're going to begin making threats, you should probably substantiate it a bit more than vague innuendo.

You do understand that not being given status over others is not a relevant form of oppression? Even if you previously had it?

It may well be that your size allowed you to dominate others in person in the past, but that does not entitle you to dominate now.

Look, in the interests of trying to not force this to be aired in public out any more than it needs to be, I'm going to take this to PM.
Good re PM
But You really missed the point I was making or more likely I did not make my point clear enough.

And what are the positives you're bringing to the table right now?

John, if you have mental health issues and bigfooty is contributing to them issues you should log off and seek treatment, rather than your current approach which appears to be to try to use it to get your way, as if people have to post on the terms that make you and only you happy because of your health. It's odd, it's manipulative, and it certainly will not make people like you more.

Just get help. I think you need it.
The positives I bring is trying to learn as well as share my understanding of mental health. This is the primary issue of this thread. You might not like it, that's fine, I don't really care. It's for those who would like a different vantage point, and to learn more about the discussions, and then making a more informed opinion.

Why do you think I currently have mental health issues, and on what basis? Accusing me of being manipulative and having mental health issues, then having the balls to pretend you care, asking me to seek help....please stop with your BS.

Yes People who have a mental health issue should be seeing or seeking help. But people like you on this type of forum should not be telling them too. Basically, you do not have the skillset to make those comments, And BF is the wrong place to do that anyway.
Argue, Disagree, Get your point across, but you should refrain from personal attacks, it's even in the rules of BF. and for a good reason, there also federal laws about the subject.
Just for info, you do understand this is the internet and its not private, and anything you write is out there for a long time.

Just for perspective, my biggest problem and the reason I have found it hard dealing with personal insult on social media, is thru out my life I have been afforded the respect my Rank, Skillset, Ability and Size has offered me, So it was very hard to deal with people on social media who I personally believe would not say or talk like some do if we were to meet face to face and For an older person that is very hard to deal with, now add in a person who is diagnosed with PTSD, and TBI, it can leave you with an empty feeling, and thats on a good day.
Yes, I know its petty but its the small things that set you off, and sometimes you have no control.

I will leave you with this, imagine slowly losing your ability to communicate correctly, you see and know the correct words but fail to communicate those words. And someone them insinuates you mentally ill and tells you to get some help. how do you react? How would you feel?
All I ask is next time you suggest a person seek help, that you are doing it for the right reasons,

I find you very brave and open about your battles with the mind. A big kudos to you! :thumbsu:

The positives I bring is trying to learn as well as share my understanding of mental health. This is the primary issue of this thread. You might not like it, that's fine, I don't really care. It's for those who would like a different vantage point, and to learn more about the discussions, and then making a more informed opinion.

Usually, when one is bringing great insight, they don't have to tell others it exists and then demand to be praised for it. Others are capable of recognising it.

Do you think there are alternative explanations for why it might be that you're not getting the recognition, other than a conspiracy to bully you?

Why do you think I currently have mental health issues, and on what basis? Accusing me of being manipulative and having mental health issues, then having the balls to pretend you care, asking me to seek help....please stop with your BS.

Because you constantly keep making the claim by allusion in this very thread?

You mean you weren't telling the truth? Oh John. I'm so disappointed in you.

I get it, your issues are exacerbated by your preexisting malformed perception of human interaction, that is your expectation to receive a metaphorical gobby when people communicate with you, as evidence by this:

thru out my life I have been afforded the respect my Rank, Skillset, Ability and Size has offered me

So when people don't do that, you can't not take it as a personal insult.

That sucks, it really does, but it doesn't really create an obligation for anyone else do to anything, unfortunately for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back