Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs Rule

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2005
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Brayshaw another one who thinks it is funny when when Mumford cuffs a bloke across the head or falls "clumsily" onto them.
Concussion is a serious issue though.
I swear Mumford could've done a Hall v Staker and Brayshaw and Taylor would've said something like 'Ah we love Big Mummy, such a great character...Remember he used to eat all those sausages?...'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
They're going to Perth along with a few of their colleagues. Wayne Carey Daisy Pearce and Luke Hodge(possibly) are heading across the Nullarbor.
Carey said on the Saturday Rub he wasn't going, will be calling on Triple M from Melbourne.

Falconista

Team Captain
Dec 31, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
West Perth; SGI Dragons
A lot of rugby league fans would disagree with that and mention Gus Gould.
I think with NRL, the play-by-play commentators are quite good- Mat Thompson, Andrew Voss, Dan Ginnane, Warren Smith, Peter P and Ray Warren [sadly now a shell of his former self]. The experts, past players and sideline reporters though vary wildly from awesome to awful.

joe444

Club Legend
Jul 9, 2006
Franga
AFL Club
Geelong
I think with NRL, the play-by-play commentators are quite good- Mat Thompson, Andrew Voss, Dan Ginnane, Warren Smith, Peter P and Ray Warren [sadly now a shell of his former self]. The experts, past players and sideline reporters though vary wildly from awesome to awful.
I still think Graeme Hughes, now thirty years later, was as good as it got.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad