Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Brayshaw another one who thinks it is funny when when Mumford cuffs a bloke across the head or falls "clumsily" onto them.
Concussion is a serious issue though.

I swear Mumford could've done a Hall v Staker and Brayshaw and Taylor would've said something like 'Ah we love Big Mummy, such a great character...Remember he used to eat all those sausages?...'

Can't stand the constant whinging about the rules. Richo then just complaining about the stand rule. Whether it's a good rule or not, just save it for the talk shows and get on with it.

They're colorful? They want more flair (rather than skill and expertise)?
d9412213f3bf922c2657e1af826b9912.jpeg
This MF looks like Toby Greene right?

Are BT and JB going over for the GF or will they do it from the studio?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're going to Perth along with a few of their colleagues. Wayne Carey Daisy Pearce and Luke Hodge(possibly) are heading across the Nullarbor.
Don't tell me this means we have listen to Darcy twice next week.

A lot of rugby league fans would disagree with that and mention Gus Gould.
I think with NRL, the play-by-play commentators are quite good- Mat Thompson, Andrew Voss, Dan Ginnane, Warren Smith, Peter P and Ray Warren [sadly now a shell of his former self]. The experts, past players and sideline reporters though vary wildly from awesome to awful.

I think with NRL, the play-by-play commentators are quite good- Mat Thompson, Andrew Voss, Dan Ginnane, Warren Smith, Peter P and Ray Warren [sadly now a shell of his former self]. The experts, past players and sideline reporters though vary wildly from awesome to awful.
I still think Graeme Hughes, now thirty years later, was as good as it got.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back