Prediction Ch Ch Ch Ch Changes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that don't know. The Daniher family and club coterie group got together and a few hundred dollars in phone calls to bump up the numbers, Pies were out of the finals and Essendon weren't. They got a total of 2500 votes and because of the Essendon supporters he got the car. AFL have now changed the voting system to not make it public only

Whatever it takes. Effin' drug cheatin' Mark of the Year cheatin' scum.

Worth a lookonthe Freo board. Fantastic preview (very funny) and lots of well balanced comments. definitely less crazy than Pies supporters.

Good changes. Edging closer to a best 22. Freo have lost some good players and the changes seem to favour us. This is a game we should win but I hope we don't take it for granted. Also gives some of our important returning players a run before a big challenge against Melbourne.

Good changes. Edging closer to a best 22. Freo have lost some good players and the changes seem to favour us. This is a game we should win but I hope we don't take it for granted. Also gives some of our important returning players a run before a big challenge against Melbourne.

Dunno if we edged any closer to the best 22 this week. Was probably 3 best 22 out and only 2 back in.

To be truthful after watching Collingwood for quite a long time now I have learnt never to be over confident. We should win this game but at the end of the day footy can be a strange game, wouldn't want to turn up thinking they have won already.
Any team with Fyfe, Neale and Mundy in the middle with Walters lurking can be dangerous.

Would give Greenwood the "tagging" job on Walters. If he gets off the chain could kick 4-5 goals.
Fyfe will kill us no matter what. Gun.

Like the changes, all quite logical. However we will miss Howe's aerial ability down back. Should be right next week though.

Wells for Varcoe
Maynard for Howe
Mihochek for Reid

How I would like to see us line up:

B - Langdon Dunn Greenwood
HB - Maynard Sharenberg Crisp
C - Phillips Pendlebury Sidebottom
HF - Wells Mihochek WHE
F - DeGoey Cox Stephenson
R - Grundy Adams Treloar
INT - Thomas Daicos Mayne Appleby

To come in over the next 1-5 weeks:

Howe
Varcoe
Elliott
Moore
Reid
Murray

Longer term:

Fasolo
Aish

Worth a lookonthe Freo board. Fantastic preview (very funny) and lots of well balanced comments. definitely less crazy than Pies supporters.

Do you mean they’re less filled with hate for their own players? They spend less time raving insanely about the latest “grievance” without any balance? What’s that all about then? :)

Dunno if we edged any closer to the best 22 this week. Was probably 3 best 22 out and only 2 back in.

I thought Howe and Reid are only being rested/managed though. Which would see them return quickly without losing touch/conditioning.

I reckon this week has seen our best ever preview thread in history - you lads should check it out.

BTW we’re tanking this match.

POTY contender for sure. Very talented poster nearly as good as our Bad Horse ;)

BTW thanks for tanking tomorrow :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? I think Varcoe, Reid, Howe, Moore and Elliott are all best 22. Some way off it as far as I can see.

Really? I think Varcoe, Reid, Howe, Moore and Elliott are all best 22. Some way off it as far as I can see.

They are. Edging closer is what I said. Not that we're there yet. I also said it under the assumption Reid and Howe are back soon. Howe trained well and I reckon is being rested after the bone bruising he had. Reid... i'm probably being hopeful on.

They are. Edging closer is what I said. Not that we're there yet. I also said it under the assumption Reid and Howe are back soon. Howe trained well and I reckon is being rested after the bone bruising he had. Reid... i'm probably being hopeful on.

Howe was hit and miss for last weeks game, I suspect this rest is precourtionary as we should get the job done without him

Howey going to be missed a lot down back today I feel. Hopefully it's not a "Collingwood one weeker" and he's back for his old mob

Do you mean they’re less filled with hate for their own players? They spend less time raving insanely about the latest “grievance” without any balance? What’s that all about then? :)
Yep, that’s exactly what I meant. They seem rational and even slightly balanced in their comments. Must be on something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back