Ch9 Dumps Brayshaw from The Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Stopped watching after last year, no doubt the show will continue to be the 'Sam Newman' show, where he even has a segment where he states his opinion on something not footy related? Good AFL centered show..

To be fair channel 9 have no choice but to make it the Sam Newman show. Without Sam the show dies out when it probably should of - about a decade ago.

Hutchy's shown he's a capable host on the Sunday footy programs, might be interesting to see if he can finally start firing back when Sammy pulls a few jibes. #HUTCHYSREVENGE

PS - No one gives a s**t if you're copping it up the arse on Thursday nights.

Maybe its time to just merge the show with the Sydney version - Fatty Vautin as main host. Would be a lot cheaper for Ch.9.

i can't put into words how much i hate this show and what it does for footy, how much it dumbs down our game and our fans and everything

The president of the North Melbourne Football Club:

193549-james-brayshaw.jpg

No he's not. That would be as accurate as me showing this Freo trophy cabinet:

var48mbco.rw_preview.jpg

Only stupid bogans who smash tinnies would ever enjoy this rubbish. A sad show run by sad people for a sad audience. It's putrid.
What if you're a stupid bogan who smashed tinnies but hates the show? :D

So we've got Hutchy running TFS and BT head commentator for 9. Oh boy, oh boy wowee, TV heads have lost it!

Gonna be a real long year for all you who lost your remotes and have your tvs now stuck on Channel 9 and cannot watch one of the other 30 odd channels....

I like TFS, perhaps there is some low brow or even high brow show you all watch that I think should be canned too, not that I would say it ;)

Sounds like Brayshaw has massive tickets on himself. He apparently went to Ch9 Management and gave them an ultimatum, which they didn't buy. Now he'll end up at Fox Football on a fraction of what he was earning at 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Brayshaw has massive tickets on himself. He apparently went to Ch9 Management and gave them an ultimatum, which they didn't buy. Now he'll end up at Fox Football on a fraction of what he was earning at 9.
He brought nothing to the show itself.

That saying how does Channel 9 justify Hutchy hosting the show now lol

How anyone watches that weekly pile of fecal matter is beyond me. Has not been funny nor relevant for over a decade (if ever).

Same. Haven't watched TFS for ages. I'd say around 15 years. How it still rates is beyond me.

Sounds more like he didn't want to go around again but would at a price.

Lol they haven't done anything in 5 years..
True.
That won't stop Bec, Billy, Hutch and Sam all gushing over them every 2 seconds though.
Bec does ok but she's cringeworthy when talking to Geelong players or about Geelong

Id go to church before watching the Footy Show. And Hutch and those goons on Sat morn SEN are just crap. Especially the gravel voiced player manager, whats his name, Dickens? Its obviously an act of euthenasia moving the podgy cool-group hanger on over to TFS, so all for it.

Maddern was a good addition to this steaming turd of a show. But she is wasted now. If Hutchy is on there then I wouldn't even consider watching it unless there was some sort of once in a generation exclusive being revealed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back