Coach Chad Cornes - Forwards Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Chad was an average FF and in the end it seemed the forward line worked better without him and Tredrea had his two best years when Chad moved to CHB. He did seem better when he switched forward in his final years though.

But at least he should know more about forward craft than Nathan bloody Bassett.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Evuy-ZoXIAAhzHd.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe we will see all the forwards all bulked up.... And topless.

Wait! What?

Oh, my mistake....I thought this was the AFLW game day thread.

Loved-up Chadbro, ready to go in 2023.

Former Port Adelaide footy star Chad Cornes engaged to girlfriend Mikayla Graetz
The former Port Adelaide football star is engaged to his girlfriend Mikayla Graetz.

The loved up pair had been sharing Bali holiday snaps on their Instagram pages in recent days, culminating in a post announcing their engagement.

1666219391097.png

Chad was an average FF and in the end it seemed the forward line worked better without him and Tredrea had his two best years when Chad moved to CHB. He did seem better when he switched forward in his final years though.

But at least he should know more about forward craft than Nathan bloody Bassett.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
The forward line functioned no worries with Chad there and not that much better without him in 2004. Tredders turned it on in 2004 not because Chad was out of his way, he just was more driven than before and was entering his peak years at 25.

It was the back lines that functioned a lot better with Chad there and gave better rebound. Shaun moved back in 2004 and Wanganeen forward. Chad's biggest problem up forward was his poor conversion rate. Plus he played a long way from goals

The forward line functioned no worries with Chad there and not that much better without him in 2004. Tredders turned it on in 2004 not because Chad was out of his way, he just was more driven than before and was entering his peak years at 25.

It was the back lines that functioned a lot better with Chad there and gave better rebound. Shaun moved back in 2004 and Wanganeen forward. Chad's biggest problem up forward was his poor conversion rate. Plus he played a long way from goals

I always wondered how such a great field kick like SBurger was so unreliable in front of goals. He wasn't bad but he just wasn't reliable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back