Toast Chad ****ing Wingard

Remove this Banner Ad

There was this discussion the other day of our best 3 wins from the last decade. My 3 were Showdown 35, 2013 EF v Collingwood and 2014 SF v Freo, which would probably be near enough to consensus. Wingard's totals from these 3 games ...

61 disposals @ 20 per game
12 goals @ 4 per game

Rozee will be twice the player Wingard is. To be fair, he is probably better right now than Wingard is right now.
Twice is good is what 4 All Australians?

I think he may end up better (if we get rid of ken) but twice has good is very far fetched

Also better now I don't agree with

Twice is good is what 4 All Australians?

I think he may end up better (if we get rid of ken) but twice has good is very far fetched

Also better now I don't agree with
You can't see Rozee making 4 All Australians? I actually see him making more to be honest. He is that good.

Rozee is clearly the better player right now. Wingard is a shadow of his former self.

You can't see Rozee making 4 All Australians? I actually see him making more to be honest. He is that good.

Rozee is clearly the better player right now. Wingard is a shadow of his former self.
Wingards recent game was 20 and 3 starting in the middle compared to Rozee 21 and 1 starting at half forward

I love Rozee but I know who I'd rather have for 2020

The only way Rozee is a 4 time AA is if he plays for a Vic side. We don't exist.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wingards recent game was 20 and 3 starting in the middle compared to Rozee 21 and 1 starting at half forward

I love Rozee but I know who I'd rather have for 2020
I take Rozee over Chad for 2020 a million times over.

Rozee has the class as a mid that bomb it long and high Chad will never have.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Just a friendly reminder that we didn't need to pick between them because we could've had both :)
I mean in theory yes there would've been a way but if we have pick 5 instead of 6 we have Ben king on the list instead of rozee

I'm not going to get into the debate about who is better between Rozee and Wingard, but I suspect the history of footy is littered with the top coaches sorting out issues with some of their best players to keep them switched on and performing at their best.

Two examples of Port doing that successfully were Fos Williams with Roger Clift, and Jack Cahill with Bomber Clifford.
I believe Jack moved Bomber into his house for a number of final's series to help keep his mind on the job.

Choco has also been given kudos from Richmond for helping Dusty Martin to head in the right direction, and surely that has got to be better than trading a franchise player to a rival club.

wingard was a nice player, has some real party tricks, so if we give Winigard the nod on the party tricks we will give Rozee the nod speed, tank, overhead and i think he has better foot skills which is a big call because Chad was now slouch in that area. My main concern with Chad was his mental will to win everyweek and not just when he felt like it and his durability because everytime he was loaded up to spend more time upground his body always broke down with soft tissue injuries,

I'm not going to get into the debate about who is better between Rozee and Wingard, but I suspect the history of footy is littered with the top coaches sorting out issues with some of their best players to keep them switched on and performing at their best.

Two examples of Port doing that successfully were Fos Williams with Roger Clift, and Jack Cahill with Bomber Clifford.
I believe Jack moved Bomber into his house for a number of final's series to help keep his mind on the job.

Choco has also been given kudos from Richmond for helping Dusty Martin to head in the right direction, and surely that has got to be better than trading a franchise player to a rival club.
Jack and Fos also moved on the players that weren't up to standards.

wingard was a nice player, has some real party tricks, so if we give Winigard the nod on the party tricks we will give Rozee the nod speed, tank, overhead and i think he has better foot skills which is a big call because Chad was now slouch in that area. My main concern with Chad was his mental will to win everyweek and not just when he felt like it and his durability because everytime he was loaded up to spend more time upground his body always broke down with soft tissue injuries,

nice player with party tricks is ridiculously condescending, I'm pretty sure I remember Wingard as pretty prolific overhead and his skills held up in a lot of big clutch moments.

You may be right about not having the mental will to win every week but honestly who in this group over the last 6 years can you say does?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back