Chad Whingegard's bottom lip hits the floor once more.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not a rant, and "educating oneself " on Wingard's comment is a null exercise.

The comments are still stupid and self indulgent on multiple levels. Even after "educating."
No matter if you think it is a null exercise or not he asked what this has to do with that so I told him to go find out for himself.

Not entirely sure why you butted in though. 🤔

2A70E662-EBAE-4035-906B-DC82CCA6AA9D.jpeg

No matter if you think it is a null exercise or not he asked what this has to do with that so I told him to go find out for himself.

Not entirely sure why you butted in though. 🤔

View attachment 886376

Thanks for the irrelevant meme.

It failed to clarify anything, and it is not very amusing either.

But on the bright side, we have managed to transform a Chad is a douche thread into into Chad is an Irish douche thread.

Who'd have thunk it. I never thought he looked like an Irish person.

Why weren't professional sportsmen this upset with what was happening in Hong Kong?

It is interesting how they pick and choose their battles.
Strawman argument. Why is Wingard saying Aboriginal people are treated unfairly to everyone else in Australia remotely close to to whats happening in Hong Kong

Why don't you both STFU. You're both w***ers. This dead shithole is full of fu** wits screaming out how in touch they are with the current big issues. Very few give 2 fu**s about your mindnumbing stances. Niggles/out

how about no you racist utensil head

What has this rant got to do with him educating himself on the reason for Wingards comment? :drunk:

nah it’s not about race mate

we turned the thread into that

Oops!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ah yes the big sorry bandaid

there ya go mates! All better!
What exactly do you expect our government to do? It has already spent countless billions on Aboriginal assistance programs.

Short of handing the country back to them I'd like to know what you think Australia should be doing to improve the lives of 3.3% of its population, at a time when 3.5 million Australians are on JobKeeper and the unemployment rate is already at 6.2%?

What exactly do you expect our government to do? It has already spent countless billions on Aboriginal assistance programs.

Short of handing the country back to them I'd like to know what you think Australia should be doing to improve the lives of 3.3% of its population, at a time when 3.5 million Australians are on JobKeeper and the unemployment rate is already at 6.2%?

Why are you making this about sovereignty?

How ******* tone deaf can you get?

No one is saying give the country back to them LOL.

You listed 20 or so issues and said you'd deal with their issues last. What are you basing that on? That they are aboriginal? That is definitively racist you idiot.

You listed 20 or so issues and said you'd deal with their issues last. What are you basing that on? That they are aboriginal? That is definitively racist you idiot.
I'm basing it on every one of those issues I listed affecting at least twenty times as many people you ******* dunce.

FFS, I knew most people on the bay were flogs (me too) but I didn't know so many were genuinely awful people. Racism is tribalism is in our DNA? Jesus christ, I guess you don't even need to try to do good cause it just can't be done.

There are some really sad views on this stuff & unbelievable levels of whataboutism

I'm basing it on every one of those issues I listed affecting at least twenty times as many people you ******* dunce.

Yeah sure just a coincidence.

I'm sure that homebuilder crap is way more important than helping a minority who are already gutter poor.

Yeah sure just a coincidence.

I'm sure that homebuilder crap is way more important than helping a minority who are already gutter poor.
Yes I'd say helping the vast majority of Australians is way more important than helping only 3.3% of them.

Yes I'd say helping the vast majority of Australians is way more important than helping only 3.3% of them.

If you are eligible for homebuilder, you don't need help. If you think renos are more important than living in poverty then there's no helping you.

Do you understand the concept of living standards?

So now poor AND marginilised people come last. Such a nice bloke.

It does not get much more positive than showing you can stand up for yourself and be a voice on the big stage against injustice.

Ali was banned for it, Luther King was murdered for it and Goodes was ran out of the game for it.

Goodes played out his career but no thanks to the WCE booing.

I'd say the proportion of population that have the ability to immediately commit a minimum $150K of their own money for renovations on their home, AND own a home that can sensibly have a total of 175k spent on it is pretty small too.

I have a seriously low tolerance for people who spend 1/2 their lives talking about racism, and the other half searching under every bush attempting to find it so they can talk about it some more. They achieve * all beyond successfully masturbating their own ego.

However. I have spent the last 6 months on a client project, ferreting through the mountains of data on what the life of indigenous Australians really looks like. I can guarantee you that very few of the other 96.7% have the faintest comprehension of how astoundingly grim the picture is - both in detail and overall.

Anybody who thinks we have devoted enough resources to the subject needs to reassess. You can argue that the manner in which past resources have been used has at times been stupid and lavishly wasteful. But if you think we can draw a line and say "we've done enough" - you are plain wrong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back