News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont do this lightly. I was one of the 13,000. I've missed less than 10 home games in the past 18 years, through work, sickness or holidays. I shelled out for every home final. I went to the 2004 Grand Final, when I couldn't really afford to.

But the club DOES NOT get to trade our best player, who doesn't even want to go, and then reach into my bank account the next day.

View attachment 574925
We feel your pain m8, you aint alone if it's any comfort. There would be similar stories ^ in each of us.
The Maggies this year and game day at Alberton in particular has turned out to be a reflection of how
this campaigner KH will leave our club. My passion has been snotted by career opportunists and
Kochie's slavery comment was all part of a horror week.

As Bob Dylan said in the song shelter from the storm "I offered up my innocence & got repaid in scorn"

It’s funny about change though. We want it, but then we don’t. I threw my hat into the ring for the board last year to find people didn’t want change enough, I may do it again, but will we want it enough?

Have another crack at it.

The sad thing is that these days there are only two spots for which members can vote. The remainder of places are filled with media mikes, PR people and ex polies most of how know * all about running a football club.

Teams falling over themselves to draft Rankine hoping he'll be the next Wingard, and we trade Wingard to hopefully get Rankine.

This club...I hope if we get Rankine he works hardery or we'll trade him for some vanilla dude who trains hard but can't play.

The usual critics having their day of negativity. 2 first rounders is ok.
Burton has agreed. At end of day should be in the best ever position to draft required talent

whiteflag - dido.mp3 #limewire

Teams falling over themselves to draft Rankine hoping he'll be the next Wingard, and we trade Wingard to hopefully get Rankine.

This club...I hope if we get Rankine he works hardery or we'll trade him for some vanilla dude who trains hard but can't play.

If we don’t get Rankine and if he doesn’t turn out to a Brownlow medal winning foward line version of Andrew McLeod, we’ve ****ed this deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Ollie had alot to do with Chad's pending departure. I remember when Chad came back from 6 weeks off, and straight back into the Power side, Jane and Maddie Wines were going nuts on twitter about him (without directly mentioning his name). I recall it happened a few times.

Chad Wingard is a very good player and his talent will be a loss but it is strange that Chad has never been a fixture in the Power leadership group and you wonder if that is because he didn't want to be or others didn't want him to be. Apart from the Captain and Vice Captain the players always had a say in who was in the group but I am not sure if that still applies, if it does it might reinforce what you post.

Jared Polec seems to think Chad has been hard done by but then again Jared Polec has an axe to grind and has probably had too much to say.

Carlton meeting with GWS trying to take Shiel from Essendon.

Come on Bulldogs, throw a spanner in the works. The AFL wants to televise excitement!

Nah, that's not soul crushing enough. We are Seymour waiting for Fry (Chad) to come home.

* you for posting that clip.

I refuse to watch that episode. I don't care if it's about a cartoon dog, it's the saddest thing that's ever been screened on television.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back