News Chad Wingard traded to Hawthorn for ... dammit who is peeling onions?

Will Chad stay or go?

• He will stay farken!

Votes: 43 21.4%
  • He will go farken!

Votes: 112 55.7%
  • He will stay, he will go, he will stay and go farken!

Votes: 46 22.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve only just hit 50 so def an Xer

There’s a generation between Boomers and X called Generation Jones.

Not quite old enough to be part of the post war baby boom and not quite young enough to grow up with the tech boom of the 80s
The Jones generation aye. Knew I fitted in somewhere .
Generation Jones sounds like a punk band from Swansea

Can someone show Chad the Hawthorn supporters reaction to losing a 2nd year hbf for him. Maybe he will pull his head in a bit.

As El_Scorcho suggested, a contract can surely be drawn up with fitness and performance clauses. Who cares if he doesn't like playing patty cakes with the other kids. Tell him he's welcome back and if he returns after xmas ready to rocknroll and puts his head down arse up, a big contract is there for the taking.

Do we need a mediator or are our managers big enough boys to sort this shitfight out.

There's memberships on the line here ffs

Oh, and if the water boy has a problem with our best player, get rid of the water boy, not the player (I'm obviously talking about chad c)

Pirie street hasnt added a tenant since Heaven and Fontana de trevi left in the early 90s.

Couldn’t have looked too closely dude. Pirie St and surrounding laneways house some of the best new restaurants and bars in Adelaide.

I want Chad to stay. I've tried to get my head around him leaving, and if he does i'll just deal with it and move on, but seeing him in another jumper, particularly a Hawthorn one, would be quite get wrenching.

Chad, stay with us and sort your s**t out. Train harder, work harder, give up the video games (they're s**t anyway), eat properly, just put your head down and do the right thing and be the best Chad you can be. You're a much loved member of the club. Think of the kiddies!!!! Pull your finger out...

Why is Rucci being quoted for anything here? He's a clueless dope who's not wired in to anything.

TBF, it’s trade week, so most of the mediots quoted on here fit that description even more so than usual, and the very few media clowns who are temporarily “clued in” by virtue of having had a bone or two thrown their way think they are Varys playing Game of Thrones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I want Chad to stay. I've tried to get my head around him leaving, and if he does i'll just deal with it and move on, but seeing him in another jumper, particularly a Hawthorn one, would be quite get wrenching.

Chad, stay with us and sort your s**t out. Train harder, work harder, give up the video games (they're s**t anyway), eat properly, just put your head down and do the right thing and be the best Chad you can be. You're a much loved member of the club. Think of the kiddies!!!! Pull your finger out...
I second this motion

We don't have to be fair to the Hawks or Chad. We have to look after self interest, first, second and third.

Pay overs now, or we might get unders next year. I want to win a flag in 2019, not in 2 or3 or 4 years time when our 2018 picks are starting to contribute materially.
You're forgetting how simple Hinkley is. He's decided Chad's going. He'll take what we can get this year no matter how mediocre. Am sure he's made it clear he won't have him in the squad next year. King of stubborn don't forget.

Is Chad even tanned enough to get to Hawthorn? That's the real reason the trade has stalled imo
Holy **** I predicted this 3 years ago when we were given those crap Christmas presents (eg Erin Phillips the crow)

The announcement is he is leaving us, will have a tan and is off to Hawthorn.

We have a few like that on the board.
We have a mix like any other team board:

Negatives or realists depending on ya swedge

Ragers

Blind vanilla Kenbots

Plugged in squealers

Pie chart enthusiasts

It's a melting pot as it should be.. Have I missed any? oh s**t The Clique!

I'm thinking maybe we initially rejected it and then when there was a public backlash from Hawthorn fans about Burton being offered up and then their club quickly decided not to include him in a potential 2nd offer that may come later. Obviously just having a wild guess.

According to his old man Burton wasn't that keen on leaving Hawthorn. I think they thought being a South Australian he would be keen to come home so they offered him up without asking first. The backlash from the fans plus Burton's reluctance forced them to take him off the table.

Good job really because we are well served with his type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back