Traded Chad Wingard [traded with future 3rd to Hawthorn for Burton, #15, #35 and future 4th]

Remove this Banner Ad

It's interesting comparing Scully and Wingard.

Scully is a machine - it's been nice to watch his huge work ethic and the improvement from his first game to the next. Glad he's on our team.

But Wingard - I seriously can't wait to see what he pulls out of the bag against St Kilda. This guy has me hyped. At a time when we're slowly developing a highly organised, mechanical outfit - Wingard strolls through and adds the unpredictable class every champion side needs.
11 disposals and 1 goal?

Remember when you told me it was gonna be 2 first for Shiel straight swap?
No, that never happened.

I told you Hawthorn we’re not willing to pay two firsts for Shiel, and they were not.

Remember when he made up a story about Hawthorn pulling out of the Shiel race only after Shiel picked Essendon and even called Clarkson to tell him no.
Made up a story?

Remember when Vindicator just did that exact thing right here, right now.

All I can surmise from the amount of Bombers posters - who seem to be flooding this thread - is that they are utterly distraught that we have snagged Wingard & they didn't.

We’ve got an equivelant already. We didn’t sell the farm to get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’ve got an equivelant already. We didn’t sell the farm to get him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like we sold the farm for Jaeger too you mean.....Shiel cost you 2 first rounders, likely top 10 picks also.....That's far more costlier than picks 15, 19 (Burton) & 35 amigo....Do the math.

I also note the Bomber trolling in the O'meara thread ended some time go....LOL....But hey, I suppose you need to get your jollies while you still can. Until The Chad regains his form & fitness that is.

We also got Scully & Scrimshaw for next to nix, which effectively made it Pick 15, Burton & pick 35 for those 3......Not bad going at all.

We're slowly putting together a premiership side, though Rome wasn't built in a day.

Like we sold the farm for Jaeger too you mean.....Shiel cost you 2 first rounders, likely top 10 picks also.....That's far more costlier than picks 15, 19 (Burton) & 35 amigo....Do the math.

I also note the Bomber trolling in the O'meara thread ended some time go....LOL....But hey, I suppose you need to get your jollies while you still can. Until The Chad regains his form & fitness that is.

We also got Scully & Scrimshaw for next to nix, which effectively made it Pick 15, Burton & pick 35 for those 3......Not bad going at all.

We're slowly putting together a premiership side, though Rome wasn't built in a day.

Why would Shiel be an equivalent of Wingard? Shiel is not a half forward?

The Dons salt. There's nothing like it.

That's what happens when you haven't won a final since 2004.

Clearly he hasn't played as well as he can Einstein.

Use whatever language you like re his game v North. His goals sparked the team and the crowd for the win. Next.
His first goal I guess sparked the team.

The 2 he kicked after you'd hit the front? Not sure that counts as a spark since you'd already rolled past North.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

His first goal I guess sparked the team.

The 2 he kicked after you'd hit the front? Not sure that counts as a spark since you'd already rolled past North.

It's all good mate. We love him and the Scully acquisition. You guys love Dylan, as you should.

It's all done now. We're already moving on to the next acquisition, as are you.

Yeah - I’ll admit to...enjoying people’s reactions to some of my postings. To be honest I’m not sure why Bombers fans have got so upset by suggesting Shiel was rejected by Hawthorn. (It’s been an interesting experiment of mine that perhaps needs to be rested)

The reality is both teams recruited well over the off season.

I’m more upset by missing out on Lynch if truth be told. I get properly melty about it

Yeah - I’ll admit to...enjoying people’s reactions to some of my postings. To be honest I’m not sure why Bombers fans have got so upset by suggesting Shiel was rejected by Hawthorn. (It’s been an interesting experiment of mine that perhaps needs to be rested)

I’m more upset by missing out on Lynch if truth be told. I get properly melty about it

You will always have the memory of Vickery to hold on to.

Its funny though that Hawks supporters genuinely accept this as fact. Like, whatever helps you sleep at night

We can all agree that both parties did well in the off season. The Hawks other moves probably balanced out the start of the off season

Well done

Its funny though that Hawks supporters genuinely accept this as fact. Like, whatever helps you sleep at night

We can all agree that both parties did well in the off season. The Hawks other moves probably balanced out the start of the off season

Well done

Agreed. We're just struggling to cover Mitchell at present with other injuries. Depth being exposed. Our rebuild still has a fair way to go. Last trade period was only one piece.

Well done
I’m not sure many do. I suspect a good 98% of postings on Shiel being rejected by Hawthorn were by me. I’m pretty confident about that 😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back