Opinion Chalkboard Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see he's right-handed but left footed.

And Tory's crow was streets ahead of the others for authenticity. Should be enough to get him a senior game this week.
Odd combination for sure. I'm left handed and right footed, but that's mainly because my footy coaches as a kid just taught me to kick using my right and I went with it. I've always still had an okay left foot purely because it's my natural side, I just never learned to use it. Weird that it would be the other way around with Libba

Interesting to see he's right-handed but left footed.
As is my son, and who like Libba, is extremely mischievous (his mother's genes). He also bats right-handed in cricket yet swings left in baseball and golf is left or right. It's utterley infuriating.

Finally they found something that Bont isn't good at it and TBH "not good at" is probably a pretty generous assessment.

Finally they found something that Bont isn't good at it and TBH "not good at" is probably a pretty generous assessment.
Naah, his family's from the same country that gave us Leonardo and Michelangelo.

He was tanking. Didn't want to undermine the confidence of his young charges.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chalkboard Challenged, one additional letter makes all the difference. Maybe just as an incentive the powers that be can bring in
the player with the most votes gets a game the next week saving wear and tear on the dart board and the spinning wheel.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back