Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

I humbly apologise. Let me get it back on track. Far Kern what are you plans with Ant Bear next season? Are you the type of captain to be dictated to by players? Does Ant Bear even have a defensive side to his game? What is for breakfast?
Back pocket was definitely on the cards, but after this I’m not so sure. Theoretically.

Did you honestly not know the meaning of diabolical??

No it just seemed a little excessive that's all. You don't get to lecture me on vocabulary, you went through an entire season playing at half back without knowing you could use eponymous in a sentence like a thousand times if you wanted to.

No it just seemed a little excessive that's all. You don't get to lecture me on vocabulary, you went through an entire season playing at half back without knowing you could use eponymous in a sentence like a thousand times if you wanted to.
Sorry I'm not Greek.

Back pocket was definitely on the cards, but after this I’m not so sure. Theoretically.
Please note that I'm not satisfied unless Ant Bear himself volunteers to play in the back pocket and does something selfless for a change.

You just playing him there gives him an out. Though it would cause him to burn up inside, which is great, it's still not what I'm after.

Please note that I'm not satisfied unless Ant Bear himself volunteers to play in the back pocket and does something selfless for a change.

You just playing him there gives him an out. Though it would cause him to burn up inside, which is great, it's still not what I'm after.
I promise to honestly reply to this post, theoretically, when the time comes. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're getting distracted here.

Reminder that Ant Bear refuses to make way for his highly active, less experienced teammates.

If I was a Nunez or a SarahSmiles or even a sportsmaniac89, I'd be pretty miffed by this revelation.

We're getting distracted here.

Reminder that Ant Bear refuses to make way for his highly active, less experienced teammates.

If I was a Nunez or a SarahSmiles or even a sportsmaniac89, I'd be pretty miffed by this revelation.

Look mate, we appreciate your concern but Ant Bear knows part of my contract extension early this season was that I get to play on the ball. I don't care where AB plays, so long as my stats get padded.

Yours,

Nunez

I'm happy as can be on the wing
Yes, yes, we all know that in public the Rats won't speak ill of their God.

It's okay to be brave and say "You know what, I do want a chance to win an award and play with my current teammates".

Look mate, we appreciate your concern but Ant Bear knows part of my contract extension early this season was that I get to play on the ball. I don't care where AB plays, so long as my stats get padded.

Yours,

Nunez
This is what I like to see.

Take his spot Nunez. Do it. It could be you covered in so much glory next season.

Yes, yes, we all know that in public the Rats won't speak ill of their God.

It's okay to be brave and say "You know what, I do want a chance to win an award and play with my current teammates".
Fine, Far Kern you flog put me at full forward and demerit that little s**t of an ant eater to the back pocket.

Am I doing it right?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back