Competition Challenge for Ant Bear

Remove this Banner Ad

Fine, Far Kern you flog put me at full forward and demerit that little s**t of an ant eater to the back pocket.

Am I doing it right?
You don’t think AB’s being selfish, how many seasons at RR? Obviously he was gunning to be a dual Mobbs medallist and whatever else. Thats fine if your captain puts you there because you deserve it, but when you are the captain and you put yourself there season after season after season despite having several super loyal and prolific players in your team, that’s pretty crap and wont win you much respect.

TBH, I don't give a flying * where I play. It's a fantasy football league on the internet. I really don't mind. Do I think Ant Bear is being selfish a little yes, but I haven't lost any respect for him. Call him or me what you want but thats just my opinion.

You don’t think AB’s being selfish, how many seasons at RR? Obviously he was gunning to be a dual Mobbs medallist and whatever else. Thats fine if your captain puts you there because you deserve it, but when you are the captain and you put yourself there season after season after season despite having several super loyal and prolific players in your team, that’s pretty crap and wont win you much respect.
The new regime will, theoretically, get right behind the young leaders. They will get their rewards. Ant Bear has the runs on the board and deserves his.

No it just seemed a little excessive that's all. You don't get to lecture me on vocabulary, you went through an entire season playing at half back without knowing you could use eponymous in a sentence like a thousand times if you wanted to.
Cadaver ...I've noticed a change in your posting style since losing the EKA .....much harder edge, a touch of vindictiveness ...a bit of hate against the SFA World

TBH, I don't give a flying **** where I play. It's a fantasy football league on the internet. I really don't mind. Do I think Ant Bear is being selfish a little yes, but I haven't lost any respect for him. Call him or me what you want but thats just my opinion.

Wow Ant Bear has been shown to be more immature than a 14 year old. Confirms my long held suspicions.

TBH, I don't give a flying **** where I play. It's a fantasy football league on the internet. I really don't mind. Do I think Ant Bear is being selfish a little yes, but I haven't lost any respect for him. Call him or me what you want but thats just my opinion.
Well, Dangerfield won a Brownlow playing on the ball .....so they did what is being advocated he, shifted him to the forward lines, to give "youngsters" (Ablett) more of a midfield opportunity .......how did that work out ?

A strong contributor deserves a good position, irrespective of how many awards he's won

Wow Ant Bear has been shown to be more immature than a 14 year old. Confirms my long held suspicions.
How do you draw that conclusion ? .......those who suggest to stand back and give to young players .....is it for the betterment of the team, or simply a retention issue

I'm not seeing retention issues at the Swampies .....but maybe you should concentrate on the shithole of a mess you have at the Gumbies first

Last edited:
How do you draw that conclusion ? .......this who stand back and give to young players .....is it for the betterment of the team, or simply a retention issue

I'm not seeing retention issues at the Swampies .....but maybe you should concentrate on the shithole of a mess you have at the Gumbies first

Who are the Gumbies? I'm retired.

Hi Loonerty,

I'll play wherever I'm named next season. As we have a policy of rewarding contributions, I would expect it won't be back pocket.

Bye.

Might need a charity match in memory of the integrity you once had. Sad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then stop wearing the Guernsey (badge) .....it's embarassing anyway, if you have to explain to friends, you play for the Gumbies

I didn't ask for the badge. Chief why did you badge-rape me?

Very brave of you SS, you're now basically that guy who stood in front of a tank at Tiananmen Square.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back