Mega Thread Challenge!!!!!! Inter-forum football match with North Melbourne BF board - expressions of interest in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
G’day Hawkers

As you may know the North Melbourne 150th Anniversary is being celebrated in Round 20, coinciding with North’s match vs You lot (also norths vfl team vs box hill at Arden st)

Anyway, the north board throw down the gauntlet of a friendly challenge our boards lot vs you guys in a friendly footy match.

Would you be keen for a match.

G’day Hawkers

As you may know the North Melbourne 150th Anniversary is being celebrated in Round 20, coinciding with North’s match vs You lot (also norths vfl team vs box hill at Arden st)

Anyway, the north board throw down the gauntlet of a friendly challenge our boards lot vs you guys in a friendly footy match.

How does it work???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

G’day Hawkers

Where we playing?

FB
Abasi

CHB
Garlin

Center
Eldorado

CHF
BnG

FF
Roogiebear94

Ruck Glacier
Ruck rover ..Dasher
Rover Tige19

I would be a lock for soft tissue, my last year of footy was 2016 playing div2 and played 4 games and every game I did soft tissue.. Quad, then hammy then calf, promptly retired... But would be keen to get involved in this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back