Champion Data 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Fratbrat

Senior List
Nov 8, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
Champion Data rates 2 players elite : Grundy and Moore.

4th best defence.
5th best midfield.
5th best forwardline.

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moore at his best he is.

Crisp I feel is bit Overrated
Not sure anyone over rates Mr S Knives.

if anything he remains classically under sold and under rated.

Moore at his best, you are correct. Overall, a solid grade A player. Potential to be as good as any key defender league wide.

Pragmatic Shill

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moore at his best is elite but he has never had the opportunity to consistently show his best. Crisp has played every single game for years and has had two amazing seasons yet continues to be ignored externally.

Pendles was AA this year after playing every single game. While it's debatable whether he deserved AA he clearly had a better year than Moore and still showed he's A-grade talent.

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm sorry but Moore is not elite, and I'm getting a little over Crisp not receiving any external recognition.
Moore at his best is elite but he has never had the opportunity to consistently show his best. Crisp has played every single game for years and has had two amazing seasons yet continues to be ignored externally.
Yes, no, maybe

Pendles was AA this year after playing every single game. While it's debatable whether he deserved AA he clearly had a better year than Moore and still showed he's A-grade talent.
CD’s ratings determines a players grade by how they compare to other players in the same position. I don’t think anyone is trying to claim Moore is a better player than Pendlebury.

For what it’s worth, Moore, I agree, has the potential to play to an elite standard. Crisp clearly IS playing to an elite standard and I’d suggest does not get anywhere near his dues.

DaicosianMarvels

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2012
AFL Club
Collingwood
Have to agree on Crisp.
He hasn't even been AA yet.
Damnn! Was I wrong about him when we got him and I love it!

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

Scott Pendlebury is criminally underrated overall.
Because when he gets AA some still question how so?

I’d say, he was our second best last year, behind Rollo Grundy (Vikings doppelgänge).
Should have been the ruck rover or centre and been named captain for services rendered.

all time elite great.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Champion Data would have to be the biggest load of s**t ive ever seen
Besides anything written by
Two Turds Sheehan, Robbo, Purple, Denham.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I take what Champion Data says not very Seriously

Fratbrat

Senior List
Nov 8, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
A lot of the 'best' midfield hype was based on adding Beams, Sier taking the next step (he went backwards) and De Goey moving into the middle more. None of that happened for one reason or another, mostly injuries as usual, but they are some pretty big names to get back for next year.

A lot of the 'best' midfield hype was based on adding Beams, Sier taking the next step (he went backwards) and De Goey moving into the middle more. None of that happened for one reason or another, mostly injuries as usual, but they are some pretty big names to get back for next year.

and Set Up for On-Ball was not what we wanted. Missing Adams for a While also Hurt

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Moore at his best he is.

Crisp I feel is bit Overrated

Moore is so overrated based on his output so far. Not his fault just how the injury gods have landed. He has the potential to be elite, but to warrant that kind of accolade you need to put together a year or two of consistent high quality football.

Grundy and Pendlebury are consistently elite. Moore has has a few elite quarters or games. That does not make you an elite player.

Sea fog

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 24, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Crisp is a consistent player but can fumble a bit and is kicking is inconsistent.

Pendles has been very good for a long time. This year he was also very good but below par in the finals, especially the prelim.

Moore was very good when ion the park this year. He beat most of his opponents and was a standout in the finals. His six contested intercept marks against Geelong in the final was the highest all year by any player. If fit for most games, he would surely be AA.

Moore is so overrated based on his output so far. Not his fault just how the injury gods have landed. He has the potential to be elite, but to warrant that kind of accolade you need to put together a year or two of consistent high quality football.

Grundy and Pendlebury are consistently elite. Moore has has a few elite quarters or games. That does not make you an elite player.

Could say we have lot of Player that are Overrated on our list compared to output as well then

ClaytonM

Premiership Player
Jan 20, 2013
Brisbane
AFL Club
Collingwood
Could say we have lot of Player that are Overrated on our list compared to output as well then

Moore probably sits at the top of the heap at the moment. Much potential but very little output. Don’t even think he would have a Brownlow vote by now. Hardly elite yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back