Analysis Champion Data Elite.

Remove this Banner Ad

Leading the stats for over hyped s**t truck.

Nicnat

Runs around waving his hair and trying to be Jesus like he's saving the world from child hunger.

Just take a mark inside 50 mate. .

Complete fu**stick
He'd have to go inside 50 first.

It was so clear at the Derby last week that he spends 65% of the game between the arcs, 34% of his time on the bench and 1% inside 50 - and that was when he was chasing his own clearance at the start of the third quarter.

It's unusual for a Freo fan to admit this, but I really like him - it's the local media about him that's nauseating - not his fault. However, whereas 3-4 years ago he was clearly one of the biggest weapons in the whole comp he's like the Rolling Stones are now - old, overweight, able to pull out a few occasional hits which blow you away, but most of the time a shadow of his former self.

he's like the Rolling Stones are now - old, overweight, able to pull out a few occasional hits which blow you away, but most of the time a shadow of his former self.
Give the man some credit please. He has come back from two knee reconstructions and can still perform onfield.

Give the man some credit please. He has come back from two knee reconstructions and can still perform onfield.
Sure - and as I said - I quite like him. But this is a thread about players in the AFL to performing to an elite level. You can't surely say he's doing that this season (or last for that matter). He looks like an elite player that's had two knee recos and who now is only capable of occasionally doing elite things - hence my Rolling Stone metaphor. Last week for the first 90 seconds of the third quarter he was beyond elite, he was unstoppable - but that was 90 seconds in a 120 minutes.

He's great in the 5 meters around the center circle...you can't carry him anymore though outside of that...the sad thing is if you drop him your other rucks are a joke so you'll get belted in the middle and around the ground

Leading the stats for over hyped s**t truck.

Nicnat

Runs around waving his hair and trying to be Jesus like he's saving the world from child hunger.

Just take a mark inside 50 mate. .

Complete fu**stick

I mean, you can argue Gawn is a better ruckman than NicNat, but this level of dislike of a fairly top tier standard AFL player is unhealthy.

He's never been in trouble, has been the face of the Eagles in the community for a decade (think the Eagles had to intervene early on to stop him from trying to fulfill every charitable request), can't even think of any dirty acts on field.

You think he's a complete *stick because he has dreadlocks and some Eagles fans think he's the best ruck in a league :drunk: :$

Seek therapy man

I can melt pretty hard about my own teams players during a game, and think I'm fairly blunt with my beliefs on who is good and who is shithouse.

Can't say I've ever melted at 3am on a Friday about an opposition player who hasn't done anything wrong really except have their impact arguably overstated by a fairly obviously flawed system.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back