Remove this Banner Ad

Arsenal lose to Monaco on away goals in the CL: "Lol Arsenal are so s**t, can't even beat Monaco, Wenger out"

City and Dortmund lose to Monaco in the CL: "Monaco are so amazing, PL title challengers for sure"

Trying to understand the premise behind this. Notwithstanding Monaco are a significantly better team now than when they defeated Arsenal - are you saying that them beating Dortmund and City invalidates Arsenal's failure a few years ago?

if they dont meet prior i'll go juve/madrid.

juve's defensive unit is just incredible right now and it would be terrific to see buffon finally win it. bonucci is the best cb in the world and im a massive fan of dybala.

Hope Real v Juventus and Atletico v Monaco semis.

Hope Juventus v Monaco final. Spanish teams can't win without ref help
Try and get some shots on target, its not like we had Neuer in our goals. And try not to rely on refs help with penalties to score and Ramos feeling sorry for you and scoring own goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Juve are bus parkers and haven't faced anyone good. I'm worried about Monaco the most, seeing as they actually play good football. Atletico will probably play us in the final again though coz no one is good enough to beat the Madrid clubs.

Do you hate barca or just messi?
Do you like athl Madrid or anyone in the EPL?

Hope Real v Juventus and Atletico v Monaco semis.

Hope Juventus v Monaco final. Spanish teams can't win without ref help

We've had some boring recent Finals between the bigger teams left in the CL (Real/Atletico twice), that I'd prefer something like Juventus and Monaco. I don't think they'd be tentative with one another and could end up being a classic.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

As a Juve fan, I hope we get Real in the semis. I am most scared of Monaco. They are weird.

As a Juve fan, I hope we get Real in the semis. I am most scared of Monaco. They are weird.
I hope for Real as well, over two legs luck balances out more and would rather face a Zidane led team than Jardim or Simeone

The other alternative is if we face Monaco suspensions may arise from a Madrid derby making the potential final easier

Fun fact: Juve are the only club to have eliminated both Barcelona and Madrid in the same champions league knock-out phase

I hope for Real as well, over two legs luck balances out more and would rather face a Zidane led team than Jardim or Simeone

The other alternative is if we face Monaco suspensions may arise from a Madrid derby making the potential final easier

Fun fact: Juve are the only club to have eliminated both Barcelona and Madrid in the same champions league knock-out phase

Added to that, I would rather face an inexperienced finals side in the finale.

I think Monaco can serve it up to Madrid... think their defense is a little shaky, players like Ramos/Marcelo not that great defensively (obviously can be very good attacking wise).

On the Dortmund / Monaco tie: i think Monaco were by a fair way the better team, they hit us so hard early on in games on the counter... so clinical where bvb have not been so great this season. some odd tactical choices from Tuchel that i did not agree with e.g starting Durm @ RWB over Dembele or Pulisic when we had been playing ok recently in a sort of 4-2-3-1. Piszczek was really bad today along with Ginter and Burki made a crucial error to concede first goal (unfortunate for him as he has been great recently), also thought Sahin was better than Weigl in the first half and unless he was tired/injured i would have left him on and taken Weigl off. Overall very proud of the team considering circumstances

Remove this Banner Ad

Back