Established1870

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2016
Tigris River
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I see it differently with Atletico, it's because they won't blow Leicester away that Leicester has a chance

They're smart as **** in Europe though so either way Leicester will need some luck getting through, Atletico getting the first goal and it's gonna be frustrating

Against teams around their quality, Atletico usually go all in on being as defensive as possible. Against teams not on their level, they'll go for the jugular (see; Leverkusen). Leicester have a chance but not a big one.

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I just checked each mornings fixtures. I am a bit gutted that Atletico/Leicester and Bayern/RM are on the same night. It's going to be difficult giving the Leicester match a miss. Although the alternative to that is worse, lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thistle

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chelsea, ICT, Glory
Jatz if you guys win the CL I'll shout you a slab of your choice - there will be no welching on that promise :)
25760.jpg

Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
In 2015 the Bay's village idiot declared that he would bare his bum down Bourne St if Norf won a final. Of course, they reached the prelim and he welched...

Oh, haha. Could you imagine welching on such a thing, though? :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He's from Sydney. you could buy him a slab of manure and he couldn't tell the difference between it and hahn/tooheys.
No one with any class drinks that piss up here.

In 2015 the Bay's village idiot declared that he would bare his bum down Bourne St if Norf won a final. Of course, they reached the prelim and he welched...
That was a good thread.

Diary of a welching flog

Do reccomend reading it

Back