Change a Habit in 30 Days (Let's do it together GD)(get inspired)#DreamsCanComeTrue

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 10, 2011
Weitering
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Bayern München
Hey Ladles and Germaphobes lmao

Do you have a habit that you want to kick?

Smoke? Drink too much? Watch too much TV? Don't read enough? Want to dedicate more time to a hobby but are too lazy?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE THREAD FOR YOU(it's this one)

so the point of this thread is simple: pick 1 (ONE) habit you either want to stop (eg. playing too many video games) OR 1 (ONE) habit you want to pick up (eg. practice guitar for half an hour a day) then you declare it in this thread, and use this thread as a diary to track your progress. we can inspire each other to greater heights, and use this as a judgement free zone. The idea will be that this will go for 30 days and we can DISCUSS OUR PROGRESS.

no habit is TOO BIG or TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE: I have noticed that for the past few years I have been eating like a GIANT BAG OF s**t, so my 30 day habit changer will be to not eat fast food or drink soft drink. For the sake of clarity, I've defined 'fast food' as anywhere with a drive-thru, as these are the main culprits for my lack of health.

this is DAY ONE people GET ON BOARD CHOOO ******* CHOO

instagram-quotes-surround.jpg

20170116_monday_quote.jpg

jimmydean131287.jpg

roberthschuller155998.jpg

winstonchurchillquote.jpg

I need to get back into the habit of bringing lunch to work
I've been buying it way to much and that leads to lazy eating as well as expensive eating

back to the supermarket tomorrow to start

I need to get back into the habit of bringing lunch to work
I've been buying it way to much and that leads to lazy eating as well as expensive eating

back to the supermarket tomorrow to start

Yep good one - that will be a big part of kicking fast food for me too. Good luck!!!

Smoking but I can't quit that one.

Going to go with soft drink. Drink way too much of the s**t.

Good luck brehbreh, I'm right there with you

My wife got off the traditional soft drink by getting a soda stream and drinking soda water with fresh lemon squeezed in

she now pretty much just drinks that or plain water where she used to drink coke seven days a week

having a glass of water or something on your desk to sip at so you aren't thirsty is the first part, if you buy lunch remembering not to order a drink can take a few tries to get used to

Gave up soft drink a few years ago, don't miss it.

Gave up eating garbage food a few years ago, don't miss it.

Gave up alcohol in 1997 except on very rare occasions (probably half a dozen days since then), don't miss it.

Spend way too much time on Big Footy, not giving it up.

Gave up soft drink a few years ago, don't miss it.

Gave up eating garbage food a few years ago, don't miss it.

Gave up alcohol in 1997 except on very rare occasions (probably half a dozen days since then), don't miss it.

Spend way too much time on Big Footy, not giving it up.
This thread will just make me feel bad for not giving up all the bad habits I have.

When I get the urge I just got to splurge, can't help myself.

it's not just about bad habits you want to give up, it can also be good habits you want to adopt.
want to learn an instrument? learn a language? learn to cook? read more? exercise more?

My wife got off the traditional soft drink by getting a soda stream and drinking soda water with fresh lemon squeezed in

she now pretty much just drinks that or plain water where she used to drink coke seven days a week

I do this, but with lime.

I haven't given up soft drinks altogether but if you have a can of Coke once a week or fortnight or whatever it's 100x sweeter than if it's a daily thing. Your tastebuds get dulled to just how sweet it is, hence people guzzle the stuff litres at a time.

it's not just about bad habits you want to give up, it can also be good habits you want to adopt.
want to learn an instrument? learn a language? learn to cook? read more? exercise more?
I want to learn how to cook in my slow cooker. Am a terrible cook and lazy, it seems like the perfect appliance for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I probably only have soft drink once or twice a week thesedays. Never buy the stuff for home, just have the occasional can at work. Probably drink 3 litres of water a day at my desk instead.

I need to stretch/do recovery far more than I currently do.

Hey Ladles and Germaphobes lmao

Do you have a habit that you want to kick?

Smoke? Drink too much? Watch too much TV? Don't read enough? Want to dedicate more time to a hobby but are too lazy?

WELL HAVE I GOT THE THREAD FOR YOU(it's this one)

so the point of this thread is simple: pick 1 (ONE) habit you either want to stop (eg. playing too many video games) OR 1 (ONE) habit you want to pick up (eg. practice guitar for half an hour a day) then you declare it in this thread, and use this thread as a diary to track your progress. we can inspire each other to greater heights, and use this as a judgement free zone. The idea will be that this will go for 30 days and we can DISCUSS OUR PROGRESS.

no habit is TOO BIG or TOO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!

MINE: I have noticed that for the past few years I have been eating like a GIANT BAG OF s**t, so my 30 day habit changer will be to not eat fast food or drink soft drink. For the sake of clarity, I've defined 'fast food' as anywhere with a drive-thru, as these are the main culprits for my lack of health.

this is DAY ONE people GET ON BOARD CHOOO ******* CHOO

instagram-quotes-surround.jpg

20170116_monday_quote.jpg

jimmydean131287.jpg

roberthschuller155998.jpg

winstonchurchillquote.jpg

Have I stumbled onto OasisActive women 35-59 search page?

Cigarettes, see if I can not smoke one for the next 30 days, starting from today.

I can get through not smoking when I don't drink, when I drink alcohol though it's a different story.

Seriously it's a filthy habit to have they are pretty foul, I hate the way they make your mouth and teeth taste/feel and that disgusting taste you have in the back of your throat when you wake up in the morning, also they make your clothes stink and well they are bad for your health so there's that as well.

Cigarettes, see if I can not smoke one for the next 30 days, starting from today.

I can get through not smoking when I don't drink, when I drink alcohol though it's a different story.

Seriously it's a filthy habit to have they are pretty foul, I hate the way they make your mouth and teeth taste/feel and that disgusting taste you have in the back of your throat when you wake up in the morning, also they make your clothes stink and well they are bad for your health so there's that as well.

Smoking is ******* disgusting and kills you! Anyone can give up with the right motivation. When I was 21 a doctor said to me 'If you don't stop smoking you are going to die!". Never touched one since.

Good luck breh, this thread is here for you!

cigarettes are disgusting, they don't just make your clothes stink but I'm positive they give your body itself a pungent odour.

The first post gave me cancer but I like the idea. Given I'm nursing a hangover I'm going to go for no booze for 30 days starting today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back