Solved How do you change the title under your name? Custom Title

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 20, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Just wondering if there was a way to change these or if they just change with certain amount of posts, reading around the boards it looks like a few people have customised ones... does this come with upgrading your account?

Just wondering if there was a way to change these or if they just change with certain amount of posts, reading around the boards it looks like a few people have customised ones... does this come with upgrading your account?
These are set by number of posts.

Why am I "THE BEAST"? Is it because I have a Patrick Dangerfield avatar?

EDIT: now all of a sudden I'm "All Australian". :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, I'm a "Team Captain"... What are the different titles and what do the points we're awarded for trophies mean?

Not a lot really. If you take out a Premium or I think Gold as well, account then you can change that text to whatever you like. Its just a sort of representation of how much you've posted.

Not a lot really. If you take out a Premium or I think Gold as well, account then you can change that text to whatever you like. Its just a sort of representation of how much you've posted.

Cheers.

I've noticed that the title seems to change as I gather points, but I have no idea what the tiers are and how the points totals translate to titles, i.e. how many points you need to be a "Team Captain" or whatever title comes next.

How do I change the small title under my username

the #shady one.

It's not my status, that's different. Can't seem to find it anyway

Since he already has a custom user name I would have assumed so. Then if you don't renew I would have thought it reverts back to the default.
I just assumed it would stay as the custom title and wouldn't let you change it again. Who knows though.

Yeah used to be, not anymore. Guessed that was part of it.

Any chance I can get it changed without paying? Or just remove it if needed even

Remove this Banner Ad

Back