How To Change your BigFooty Screen Name

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Name Change Policy

From this day name changes will be done under the following circumstances:

BFSC Members: 1 free name change. Request only via the Contact Us page.

Non-BFSC members and BFSC members who have used their freebie:

1. Make a minimum $20 donation here http://www.abusedchildtrust.com.au/donate.htm

2. Send me the receipt at chief @ (this domain) with your requested name change.

If you don't want to pay, register a new name.

Thank you.
Well my name used to be scottyD Man Utd
I asked for you to remove the Man Utd bit about 2 months after i joined.
I got my BFSC membership in November so does that allow me to get my name changed?

My username is crap. people call me C2R for short which gives me the shits cause it reminds me of that robot on Star Wars, and I dont even like Star Wars.

Will take suggestions on a change. :) Or an admin can change it to something funny. Not fussed. As long as i dont get bagged about it.

thats bull how you have to be a part of the BFSC to get a new U/N..:mad: It's poo how you have too pay too get into it aswell:thumbsdown:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

thats bull how you have to be a part of the BFSC to get a new U/N..:mad: It's poo how you have too pay too get into it aswell:thumbsdown:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you should have thought about it a bit more before you made your username then.

You deserve to be charged double for being an idiot :thumbsu:

Ahaha F****** Comedians you are ! I actually think my name is unique but i want to change it because my mate decided to make a Bf account and made pretty much the same U/N as me:( " FREO 4 08 FLAG" is his and we all know that won't happen !

PS: * Do NOT request name changes in this thread. Doing so will earn you an INSTANT Red Card for a week.

PPS: DO NOT ask us to check whether you have a name change freebie available in this thread. More Red Cards for that.

PPPS: DO NOT chat about what you should change your name to in this thread. RED RED RED.

Just in case you didn't get the hint from the OP - generally clowning around on this thread gets you a red card.

In short: if you are thinking of posting in this thread, think about whether it is frivolous or just a whinge. Think really hard.

From this day name changes will be done under the following circumstances:

BFSC Members: 1 free name change. Request only via the Contact Us page. *

Non-BFSC members and BFSC members who have used their freebie:

1. Make a minimum $20 donation here http://www.abusedchildtrust.com.au/donate.php

2. Send me the receipt at chief @ (this domain) with your requested name change.

If you don't want to pay, register a new name.

Thank you.

PS: * Do NOT request name changes in this thread. Doing so will earn you an INSTANT Red Card for a week.

PPS: DO NOT ask us to check whether you have a name change freebie available in this thread. More Red Cards for that.

PPPS: DO NOT chat about what you should change your name to in this thread. RED RED RED.

i would have thought a donation to the BUSHFIRE APPEAL WOULD BE MORE SUITABLE AT THIS TIME ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back