How To Change your BigFooty Screen Name

Remove this Banner Ad

Name changes can be done under the following circumstances:

Premium Members: 1 free name change. You can change your name via your control panel. (Mouse over your user name above right.)

Non-Premium members and Premium members who have used their freebie:

1. Make a minimum $20 donation here http://www.actforkids.com.au/

2. Send me the receipt at support@bigfooty.com with your requested name change.

If you've messed up your user name on registration:

We are generally OK with manually changing a user name if you messed up the spelling, or used your real name without realising it would be your public screen name. Things like that. Contact us for help: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/misc/contact

In all other cases, register a new account.

Thank you.

333412_7ae8ae1b42cf4f6886e5f5d41c87263f.png

Last edited:

Re: Name Change Policy

fair, i wonder what i'll have to do when alistair nicholson retires, maybe i'll go for henno_magic, bet he'll get delisted soon tho too.

• Admin

Oh Furious One said:
I have to give $20 to abused childern to get my name changed? I'm being abused here.
If you're too stingy you have the option of keeping your name or re-registering with your preferred name.

Chief said:
If you're too stingy you have the option of keeping your name or re-registering with your preferred name.

He's already done that once.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief said:
Everyone just give me your credit card details. I'll run a tab and charge monthly.
yo cheif, can you reply to my latest statement in my thread.
crap i bet this is a fine as well 'unrelated post'
10 bucks

Oh Furious One said:
If I were to become a Bigfooty Subscriber, would this help my chances of an immediate name change?

well

Chief said:
From this day name changes will be done under the following circumstances:

Subscribers: 1 free name change.[/B]:
it would seem so. I cant stand the Name changes though, I can never figure out who the person was previously.

Borgsta said:
I cant stand the Name changes though, I can never figure out who the person was previously.
I don't like them either but the customers demand it on occasion.

Chief said:
BFSC members who have used their freebie:

I take it I am under this category, so, even though I am not wanting to change name, does that mean I can never get another freebie? If I can, I would be happy to discuss a contract extension ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back