Conspiracy Theory Change your mind about Alex Jones / Dimensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 25, 2013
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yes, I know the stigma this guy carries, I used to think he was a raving lunatic, but this podcast really changed my view on him. You watch him throw out a ton of stuff that sounds batshit insane until Jamie (Joe Rogan's helper) pulls up proof time and time again. Then it starts to crescendo and goes full off the deep end and by that point you're kind of willing to accept that there is an inter-dimensional war between paedophilic demons in the 5th and 6th plane when Jones reveals it. Amazing stuff.

I know there is already another thread dedicated to Alex Jones, but I thought I would partially dedicate this thread also to the topic of dimensions that Jones brings up. It's quite crazy, and he never says that that's what he believes, but that that's what the elite believe, kind of like we are in the mind of a God or computer, etc. etc. Anyway. I implore you to watch this podcast even if it is just to watch Jones go off on tangents like the raving lunatic you might believe he is, whether you love him or hate him, he can be hilarious to watch.

I am really never going to get around to watching a 3 hour podcast, but am interested. Would you mind posting any interesting things you thought he had to say?

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I am really never going to get around to watching a 3 hour podcast, but am interested. Would you mind posting any interesting things you thought he had to say?

Weather control, 26 dimensions, Trump, the moon and moon landings which I found extremely interesting in particular and it kind of linked the real story and conspiracy theories together which I thought was so smart and really opened my mind. Everything he gets is from sources so they're not really his theories

Lots of other stuff I've forgotten... might have to watch it again

Also stuff about Obama's parents getting him in thru being CIA, all the connections, etc. Also touches on the Kenyan thing. Jones explains why it came out even tho it was false

Honestly, it is pretty good except for when Eddie goes off on a tangent and keeps butting in. Would have been even better if it was just Joe and Alex. Joe is a very switched on dude as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back