Changes against Hawks (Round 7) - OUT: Melksham, ANB; IN: Hogan, Wagner

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rance is having a Poo season, Certainly not AA in the first 7 rounds, but he'll still probably get picked
It's the same old story isn't it. Meanwhile Melksham isn't even making the squad.

12 months is a long time in footy though isn't it.. I thought Yeo was one of the worst players in the league last season and he has turned it around and probably on the AA trajectory.

It's the same old story isn't it. Meanwhile Melksham isn't even making the squad.

12 months is a long time in footy though isn't it.. I thought Yeo was one of the worst players in the league last season and he has turned it around and probably on the AA trajectory.

Yeo typifies the Eagles, was very good in 2015 but awful last year. Looks to be going pretty well this year.

Frawley looks disinterested this year, he looks like he has climbed his mountain and now just going through the motions

After two fun years he's realised he is back to where he spent the majority of his career.

I am expecting to win, but not by a whole lot. For one we can't play spuds like Bellchambers every week, McEvoy should and will take advantage of our ruck situation, and Mitchell is a clearance machine.

As i said i still expect us to win, but i'm not confident or overconfident. The hawks can give it a good rattle and even win, So watch out! Because i can see the melts coming if we lose
I won't be melting. It is a fairly genuine 50/50 game, all things considered.

Might melt if we play like a bunch of melkshams.

Man he is gonna be more bewildered than the Fitzpatrick gif when Neeld gets appointed hawks head coach next season and he is just left wondering why me....?
I can't wait for him to be traded back to Melbourne for pick 60, only for him to spend the rest of his days at Casey, watching Omac turn into a star

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I think Strikers way off in his assessment. Wagner was taking risky kicks from day 1 in the side and was hitting some of them. Buckley said he was a beautiful kick

It's all about player styles, Wagner is a much better kick than Hunt but because of how Hunt plays people will get it wrong

When it comes to styles hunt and Wagner couldn't be any different. Hunt is a maniac going at 100 miles an hour where as Wagner is a bit more "laid back" a bit like watts can be.

I think Wagner has talent and his a good kick, but sometimes doesn't give himself space of the mark and makes an easy kick a pressure kick.

Plus I don't like to barrel young blokes with under 20 games of experience. Give them a chance to learn and develop.

A bit like a few of us being very harsh on Weid and Omac (once again these two don't look super urgent on the ground but they are still trying)

PS Hunts kicking has improved out of sight since last year and let hope it keeps going on a upward trend. I also like that he sticks to his limitations and doesn't pick off impossible corridor options like Tmac

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back