Changes against the Suns Rnd 10

Remove this Banner Ad

As a midfielder. Where we're not going to play him. It's like when we used to drop Ricky Petterd, he'd win his place back with a bunch of touches at Casey, then be stuck in a forward pocket and left to die in the seniors #freerickypetterd
In fairness we played Petterd in the seniors midfield a number of times and he wasn't up to it. I remember this because I used to bang on about how I thought he'd be good in there, and then he let me down

In fairness we played Petterd in the seniors midfield a number of times and he wasn't up to it. I remember this because I used to bang on about how I thought he'd be good in there, and then he let me down

At least now we practically control the VFL team and should be able to stick our nose in and make sure players are being used where they're going to go in the seniors. Unlike 96% of the internet I'm still open to Milkshake, but would be more confident if he'd smashed it with 40 touches on the HBF.

Suppose it wouldn't have been much use leaving him at Casey this week anyway considering they're not playing due to a state game that 23 people care about. But some teams are playing... But not the Northern Blues... who have the bye next week...

At least now we practically control the VFL team and should be able to stick our nose in and make sure players are being used where they're going to go in the seniors. Unlike 96% of the internet I'm still open to Milkshake, but would be more confident if he'd smashed it with 40 touches on the HBF.

Suppose it wouldn't have been much use leaving him at Casey this week anyway considering they're not playing due to a state game that 23 people care about. But some teams are playing... But not the Northern Blues... who have the bye next week...
My weekly challenge is actually finding this sort of information on the vfl website. They seem to have 'updated' it this year and it is a true work of art. Yesterday I checked and half the news stories didn't actually have a link to click on. Which made them just like 4 word headlines.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back