Unofficial Preview Changes and Discussion - Grand Final Edition v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry Astro, hoping Masto does burn the house down, that's his job..playing his role then.

Edit; And I'm backing him in...not sure where he'll fit a premiers tattoo if we do, but that's his prob.
Totally agree with you..Hope he has a big game! No passengers at the big dance, especially against the Pies, everyone has to be ON!

Last edited:
I'm still concerned about McGovern, Simmo sounded less than convincing at Press Conference just held

Simmo is doing his best to portray Gov as seriously injured. Hopefully there isn’t too much truth to it.

Terry Wallace this morning saying the Eagles privately feeling he is a long way from where they want him to be .

I'd forgotten this purposely but Oscar Allen possible chance depending on the conditions , still reckon Gov will play somehow .

For a guy supposedly in doubt to getup for the GF Gov sure hasn't looked the part. Everything I have seen of him in footage he seems to be his usual self.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it will be a last minute thing if Gov doesn't get up.

I think so too. Its going to be the latest of late outs if it happens. Like "run through the banner, do some warm-ups on the ground then back to the rooms" late out.

FWIW I think he'll be fine. Half the time Gov looks like he's broken his arm or dislocated his shoulder but then plays a blinder the next week.

FWIW gov did have his left arm in a slightly unrelaxed position while he was sitting. Wouldn’t be surprised if he does have a broken rib but what can ya do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back