Unofficial Preview Changes and Discussion - Grand Final Edition v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Gov still looks restrained to me. No sprints or sudden turns - no one climbing into him, hitting him. Still looks doubtful to me. :(

The Gov still looks restrained to me. No sprints or sudden turns - no one climbing into him, hitting him. Still looks doubtful to me. :(

Trust me, there is no way in hell he will be missing this. Bit of magic juice and he will absolutely 1 million % be playing.

P.S never trust anyone who starts a sentence with 'trust me'.

Last edited:
I think they will be just testing his movement today and as others have said, he will be jabbed up and a final check tomorrow. I am confident he will play. They won't want to be giving him extra injections for today's training, so training is limited. They certainly won't be bashing into him today to "test" it. Tomorrow, with juice in him, he will be fine.

I am more than happy with 50% fit Gov. Let's put that to bed. 50% Gov is better than 95% of the comp. This game will be won in the middle, Gov will have a lot to say about it but if we lose the middle and supply keeps coming in, even a 100% fit Gov can't do much about it.I can just picture Yeo tearing this game apart with 35 plus and get us across the line with a running goal. Eagles by 19 points Yeo or Ryan ( 6 goals) for Norm. Do not count Rioli out either. He loves a big stage. Time to arrogantly fly high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You campaigners better beat those toothless inbred campaigners.

Also any of you think it's worth a flutter on Dom Sheed for the Norm Smith? Paying $34 on Sportsbet and I'm quite tempted.

Would need to play 15-20% better than the next best to be noticed enough. Has built a nice body of work at the right time but you can still make good money on safer bets.

Also any of you think it's worth a flutter on Dom Sheed for the Norm Smith? Paying $34 on Sportsbet and I'm quite tempted.

I just went darling as two judges are tall forwards and Lacey seems to like him.

And redden as he has been best and second best on ground so far in finals.

giphy.gif

Why would you push yourself now...games tomorrow..

He will warm up....if hes not right after warm up he can be late withdrawal...I suspect allen will be strapped...boots.on to be a late minute

Got 3 votes in one of the games early in the year, so you never know!

Watching the GF parade replay (on Fox).

Notice a distinct lack of smiling from WC players. I approve.

It's a crap data point but I was really impressed with their celebration last weekend - or the lack of it. They paused, enjoyed the moment and sang the song - but it looked like a group of blokes who are set on bigger fish. It felt very different to the 2015 series for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back