Unofficial Preview Changes and discussion round 16 v Suns....5 sleeps to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Outs- Harris Andrews(inj), Tom Fullarton(inj).

Ins- Lincoln McCarthy, Sam Skinner.

McStay to go back and Skinner forward/2nd ruck, big O handled it fine v Grundy solo, Witts not as athletic he'll be fine. No way Coleman can go out looked at home out there.

FWIW Neale looked injured tonight, limping and propping, if he goes out I'd plump for Deven Robertson.

Out: Fullerton and Andrews
In: Archie and Payne

is my prediction

Out: Harris, Fullarton

In: Payne, Skinner

Would rather have McStay stay forward at this point with Fagan wanting him as a forward, his dropping of marks was horrible tonight. Can't have that in defense. Payne will have a better shot in the backline without Harris trying to cover both his opponent and Payne's like Harris did in the Richmond game.

Skinner comes in to do his 20-30% time in the ruck and rotate out of the forward line.

In: Archie, payne, Linc
Out: Fullerton, Harris, mitch

Yeah, mitch. He was so much better tonight that I'm convinced that his poor form the prior five or six games is one hundred percent down to fatigue so i would rather give him an extra break and have him crack in hard against the swans than wear himself out to leave himself a more ineffectual player over the last three

Would rather have McStay stay forward at this point with Fagan wanting him as a forward, his dropping of marks was horrible tonight. Can't have that in defense.
We have actually run out of places to hide him. Five disposals tonight, lost count of the dropped marks and not a single tackle.

I’d go...
Out: Fullerton, Andrews, Robinson (He plays so much better when fresh)
In: Eagles, Skinner, McCarthy
Though Smith named as emergency so a likely in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out: Harris, Fullarton

In: Payne, Skinner

Would rather have McStay stay forward at this point with Fagan wanting him as a forward, his dropping of marks was horrible tonight. Can't have that in defense. Payne will have a better shot in the backline without Harris trying to cover both his opponent and Payne's like Harris did in the Richmond game.

Skinner comes in to do his 20-30% time in the ruck and rotate out of the forward line.
We have actually run out of places to hide him. Five disposals tonight, lost count of the dropped marks and not a single tackle.
McStay takes his eyes off the ball when attempting to mark. I have a few screen shots taken from Kayo this season which show his head dropped when the ball is about to hit his hands. That 'match saving' mark(?) in the last minute against Melbourne is an example of him only just being able to take a simple mark. The grab at centre half back last night is another example where under no pressure he could not take it cleanly. He nearly dropped it.

This is a problem that can be fixed and he spends a few weeks in the seconds until he gets on top of it. If he was a first year player this is what everyone would assume would happen. We can't afford a 'butter fingers' either forward or backwards if we want to win a flag.

Balladen could not play worse so let's give him three games to show what he can do.

I would play McCarthy as our second tall

1599253823083.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back