Unofficial Preview Changes and In the Mix V Collingwood Rd 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Collingwood Brisbane game looked like a proper slog. You'd hope we've got the legs on them if it comes to that.
The last 1/4 was wet, I may be a little old fashioned but football is a winter game. ;)

So no, it really wasn't a slog in the broadest of terms but yeah, Lions really served it up to the Pies.

Collingwood have a shitter forward, mid and backline than us and could barely beat a wooden spoon contender. We, on the other hand, have just beaten one of the premiership favourites.

Nothing surprising to me. I will back our boys in for a minimum four goal win.

And thumped last years grand finalists in Adelaide a couple of weeks ago :drunk:

Collingwood have a shitter forward, mid and backline than us and could barely beat a wooden spoon contender.
No doubt. But that has been the case for ages and they always trouble us.

Maybe follow them? It beggars belief how we can fail to back our guys given the results this weekend.

Nobody is not backing our guys but your saying they have a shitter defence, mid and forward line than us yet they have proven they can beat good sides so disrespect them at your perel, they are a good team and saying they are s**t is disrespectful.

Nobody is not backing our guys but your saying they have a shitter defence, mid and forward line than us yet they have proven they can beat good sides so disrespect them at your perel, they are a good team and saying they are s**t is disrespectful.
If you don't disrespect Collingwood, how on earth can you possibly have any self-respect?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, they are not very good, are they? I don't rate them at all. Without Grundy I reckon they would be battling it out for most disappointing team with Saint Kilda. The only team of note they have beaten was Adelaide, when they were struggling with some significant midfield injuries.

I'm not saying that we will definitely beat them, but we should and easily.

I doubt they've said "we have no idea." It seriously is a week to week assessment with these types of injuries.
The assessment is ongoing, sure. But I would have thought there’d be a reasonable estimate given. It’s the club’s choice not to reveal what that is.

[QUOTE="Ricketz, post: 55564962, member: 123343"]Collingwood have a shitter forward, mid and backline than us and could barely beat a wooden spoon contender. We, on the other hand, have just beaten one of the premiership favourites.

Nothing surprising to me. I will back our boys in for a minimum four goal win.[/QUOTE]

Nothing true about your analysis of Collingwood.
They are a good team with a very good midfield, a multipronged speedy forward line, and plenty of height to trouble us. Moore is back, Grundy in AA form, Cox is playing well.Their defence is more than adequate. Still some guns to return, similar to us.

The assessment is ongoing, sure. But I would have thought there’d be a reasonable estimate given. It’s the club’s choice not to reveal what that is.
When it's black and white they do- Guthrie.
In these stress injuries, 2w to 2m.
They are cautious for very good reasons.

Thought just occurred to me that with Hawkins likely out they will keep Stanley in, bring Smith in and thereby have options open against Grundy.
And Moore, and Cox. All deserve respect.

[QUOTE="Ricketz, post: 55564962, member: 123343"]Collingwood have a shitter forward, mid and backline than us and could barely beat a wooden spoon contender. We, on the other hand, have just beaten one of the premiership favourites.

Nothing surprising to me. I will back our boys in for a minimum four goal win.

They are a good team with a very good midfield, a multipronged speedy forward line, and plenty of height to trouble us. Moore is back, Grundy in AA form, Cox is playing well.Their defence is more than adequate. Still some guns to return, similar to us.[/QUOTE]
I hate to highlight this but Grundy in AA form..? He was well off that today, if you chose him for AA on that performance I would have serious doubts.

They are a good team with a very good midfield, a multipronged speedy forward line, and plenty of height to trouble us. Moore is back, Grundy in AA form, Cox is playing well.Their defence is more than adequate. Still some guns to return, similar to us.

I hate to highlight this but Grundy in AA form..? He was well off that today, if you chose him for AA on that performance I would have serious doubts.

Fair enough- I only saw the last Q.
2W ago, he was all the rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back