Preview Changes and pre match discussion v Suns. Hibberd & Wags in. Ben10 & Frog out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My immediate emotion to seeing this is a feeling of emptiness and loss at missed opportunity.
Really? Cats got 3 from 12 and us 2 from 10, Swans 2 from 8, Dogs 1 from 7 and saints 0 from 6.

Things could be a lot worse.

On occasion has he made errors of judgment on the field? No doubt.

Does he give everything he has for the team, the club, and the fans every single time he runs out?? Abso-*******-lutley!

Would rather him have a crack at an exciting mark every now and then, it's fun.

He's become a momentum killer and his undiscipliled acts have become very costly. I do agree he loves the club but he would be a far better player if he did the basics consistently well like front and centre, chase his man up the ground and stop giving away stupid frees. No doubting his value when he is on song but sadly those games have become far and few. He's 30 next year and he's losing his zip, i wouldn't be surprised if he's back in SA next year.

Play Majak in the ruck with brown the 2nd ruckman , better yet Wagner straight into
The ruck would
Offer more
Then Goldstein

RELATED: Thursday training photos

Backs L.McDonald 11 R.Tarrant 25 A.Mullett 17
Half Backs S.Atley 18 S.Thompson 16 J.Macmillan 34
Centreline S.Gibson 43 S.Higgins 4 D.Mountford 42
Half Forwards N.Hrovat 8 J.Waite 30 T.Garner 27
Forwards M.Wood 32 B.Brown 50 M.Daw 38
Followers T.Goldstein 22 J.Ziebell 7 A.Swallow 9
Interchange M.Williams 2 R.Clarke 13 M.Hibberd 39 C.Wagner 41
Emergencies L.Thomas 12 T.Dumont 14 J.Williams 36

In: M.Hibberd, C.Wagner
Out: B.Cunnington (Suspension), T.Dumont (Managed)
This must be one of the youngest lists we have fielded in a long time.

This must be one of the youngest lists we have fielded in a long time.
A little younger than last week but still would be in the top 6 oldest teams in the comp i imagine.

Defence very experienced; midfield likewise and forwards not young with Waite in there. The bench is quite young.

So yes relative to previous years this side is probably a bit younger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Very unlucky Preuss is borderline just as the calls to drop Goldy get deafening. Let's see what Goldy does with the reprieve. Great to see Hibberd back, and Wagner may not have done a lot but he was so unlucky to be injured when he was, I'm happy to see him back quickly for another shot.

It's interesting selection, that's for sure - from too many inside mids to two missing and only Swallow staying in - and I'm quite looking for ward to seeing how the team is structured. Hope Scott persists with Waite up the ground to give the young forward line a chance to find its way without him, and that we get a bit more of LMac and Atley up in the midfield again. Would also like to see Dec get more starting midfield time, he looked so good preseason.

Yeah, he was in ripping form for Werribee earlier in the year and then got his chance against the Crows.

He deserves a chance after his injury.
I'm with you Spider he was on a good trajectory until injured. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about this kid that gets the spider sensors tingling.

Dunno what it is, although he does remind me a bit of a young Rory Sloane (no pressure kid..)

Whats the difference between managed and omitted?

Realistically our stocks are at an all time low. Worst team on paper we have fielded for prolly 5 years.

Managed means you don't need to 'earn' your spot back.
Ok, you've been on the cans a few hours longer than the rest of us this arvo & it might be best to pop out to the beer garden & have a breather for twenty minutes.
You're more than welcome back in soon, but we need to show the bouncer we're doing the right thing & giving you a rest.

I'm with you Spider he was on a good trajectory until injured. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something about this kid that gets the spider sensors tingling.

Dunno what it is, although he does remind me a bit of a young Rory Sloane (no pressure kid..)
Wagner a young Rory Sloane omg.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back