Prediction Changes and pre match discussion vs Brisbane Lions R23.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the exception of Petruccelle, they are all forced by injury or illness.
I.e. we haven't made changes because people deserved to be dropped due to being carp, where possible we are showing loyalty to those etc.

And that's largely been the story all year. Lot's of changes, mostly forced, occasional scapegoat (Jones, looking at you), never a senior player dropped.

You know your form has been s**t when half the team is out injured, you're playing for a spot in the finals and everybody else who isn't playing is injured but you get dropped lol

Brander, at 6'5, with the right strength and condition team, could be an absolute bulldozer.

West Coast being West Coast, have decided to take a guy who is presently built like a whippet, and rather then try and turn him into a beast, have actually tried to turn him into a better runner.

Our skinny kids keep staying skinny and being knocked off the ball at the expense of a 2km time trial result.

Its personal opinion, but give me a team of brutes over a team of marathon runners anyday

Ahhhh for the good old days of the early 90's when we were the physically biggest and strongest team going around

Whilst I 100% agree..
the MRO would have a field day each week with "dangerous tackling" - he "didn't put a pillow under him as he got tackled.. 2 game suspension".
Just look what happened to NN. They'd sheetcan us, each and every week if we had monsters on our side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn’t realise 3 years is the same length of time as a decade. What an interesting way of looking at things.

Nathan Vardy is playing because he deserves to be, whether you like it or not.

He deserves to be after averaging 2 possessions and 5 hotouts a game?

Why was he dropped previously then?

Imagine this if you would:

1. Bulldogs win.
2. Brisbane have less motivation to win so we win miraculously with the youth having standout games.
3. Essendon or GWS lose and we make the finals.
4. Simpson recalls all the senior players that were "injured" dropping the youth
5. We lose because the senior players were underdone and played rubbish.

😂

Imagine this if you would:

1. Bulldogs win.
2. Brisbane have less motivation to win so we win miraculously with the youth having standout games.
3. Essendon or GWS lose and we make the finals.
4. Simpson recalls all the senior players that were "injured" dropping the youth
5. We lose because the senior players were underdone and played rubbish.

4. Team finds form playing with greater freedom and a nothing to lose mentality.
5. Receive a finals series at home.
6. Win four matches in five weeks in WA without travelling.
7. Premiership No.5 and another asterisk for opposition fans to cry about.

Would rather this ;)

Alec to Snake would be a dominant combination. You're talking ingrained, thousands of backyard rep, connections.

My eyes might have been deceiving me but I even think Alec has started playing some on-ball minutes at the Bombers.

...sigh :(

yeah still baffles me why Wce didn’t redraft Alec, especially on the rookie list.
You can’t tell me that his output hasn’t been greater then a ainsworth, Hutchins or ah chee.
low risk high reward

People going on about Vardy’s possession numbers like we’re expecting him to be Dean Cox around the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back