xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wisconsin Badgers Women's Volleyball
In: McGovern, Redden
Out: Edwards (unlucky), Ainsworth (unlucky)

I'd still persist with Cameron for one more game against the Blues since maybe he needs more match fitness considering he's been unable to train during isolation otherwise Jones or even O'Neill comes in for him.

Last edited:
Out: Edwards, Ainsworth

Been fine with Ainsworth's previous three weeks but his disposal let him down glaringly tonight and his decision making was too slow in a finals like intensity atmosphere. Edwards unlucky in so many ways.

Ah Chee lucky we have few replacements but to be fair to him he kicked that vital goal and halved a key contest in the last.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think replacing Ainsworth and Cameron with any other 2 players would make us a stronger side.
Obviously Redden comes in for Ainsworth and I'd give Cameron one more game. If he plays badly then I'd replace him with Jones or O'Neill.

Out - Ainsworth, Edwards
In - Redden, McGovern

Probably being too harsh here but Ainsworth was just terrible. Decision making, or more to the point, his quick thinking and decisiveness was poor, disposal poor and doesn't work hard enough to close down opponents.

So interesting that I copped heaps from people that I had a dislike for the skill set of Ainsworth. I feel vindicated.

Out: Edwards - he was in La La land and no chance to risk him.
In: Gov or failing him Schofield

Out: Ainsworth - embarrassed himself tonight
In: Redden or failing him XON

If we get those 2 changes, probably represents our best 22 (assuming Rioli and Venables not available)

Ah Chee lucky.

Out: Edwards (unlucky), Ainsworth (unlucky)

I'd still persist with Cameron for one more game against the Blues since maybe he needs more match fitness considering he's been unable to train during isolation otherwise Jones or even O'Neill comes in for him.
What he said.

Can some of you more astute judges of football ability help me out here..... I am truly at a loss.

FFS

What skill set am I missing in my observations of the game, do either Ainsworth or Ah Chee ....... bring to our game plan or team mix ....... thats not trumped by Jetta.

I am so over " Mister One Flash Moment a Game Ah Chee " ( did it again tonight with the mark and goal after the siren ).

Ainsworth showed tonight, that he is currently, out of his depth, at the present time, in AFL crunch situations when the blow torch comes into play.
Oh and his skills were, again, found wanting tonight.

Hopefully he improves ...... but back to my original point.

Jetta offers so much more to team balance than either of these two players......... so why the * is he out of the team.

I just don't get it. :shrug:

Last edited:
Can some of you more astute judges of football ability help me out here..... I am truly at a loss.

FFS

What skill set am I missing in my observations of the game, do either Ainsworth of Ah Chee ....... bring to our game plan or team mix ....... thats not trumped by Jetta.

I am so over " Mister One Flash Moment a Game Ah Chee " ( did it again tonight with the mark and goal after the siren ).

Ainsworth showed tonight, that he is currently, out of his depth, at the present time, in AFL crunch situations when the blow torch comes into play.
Oh and his skills were, again, found wanting tonight.

Hopefully he improves ...... but back to my original point.

Jetta offers so much more to team balance than either of theses two players......... so why the **** is he out of the team.

I just don't get it. :shrug:

I think Jetts is unavailable for personal reasons. Or else he is injured and we're hiding it.

He's not even making the emergencies list. Something is keeping him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back