Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Carlton round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could use him to tag Docherty, as he did with Saad last year.

Miguel Sanchez, seen here stealing one of my premium points from tomorrow’s podcast recording and giving it to the masses for nothing, is spot on.

Carlton are paying $4.15 on Sportsbet for those who want to put on a coward bet. :p
I don't think it's the worst investment around, purely because the weather forecast for Sunday looks insane.

We need to look very carefully at the selection table this week and pick a team for the conditions it sounds like this is going to be an absolute swamp game. On days like this you need skills, tackling grunt and hard runners not talls.

Edwards should be out, and I'd give Gov another week. Reid, Redden and Jetta should be in.

Of all the players to lose, our most skillful small forward in a wet slog is just a punch to the dick.

He was immense in that win against Hawthorn in the wet last year.

Genuine 50-50 game this one. Carlton throw up some random s**t at the best of times and wet weather is just going to make it even more of a coin toss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

53CDF1FA-0AF5-45FC-9AB9-AC8BF3CD7FFA.jpg

I wonder what the song-list will be for the team this week? Maybe Riders On The Storm would be apt?
Some interesting choices, some clearly suit the player type eg: Duggan! Redden!
Some unlikely or interesting choices eg: Barrass, Sheppard, Sheed.
Some downright funny eg: Kennedy=Venga Boys! :D

Last edited:
Shame for Ryan. But our fixture does work in our favour slightly. If it’s a standard 3 weeker he misses maybe 2-3. Could have been 4-5 with a compressed fixture later in the year.

I’d be fine with Reid or Treacy. Provided both are told to be prepared to run hard defensively.

View attachment 928595

I wonder what the song-list will be for the team this week? Maybe Riders On The Storm would be apt?

Snake's choice on point and in character :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 928595

Where did this come from? Do they players actually select the songs or is this a fan having a laugh? I don't recall them playing anything at the games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back