Not open for further replies.

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Where did this come from? Do they players actually select the songs or is this a fan having a laugh? I don't recall them playing anything at the games.
It's real. They play the songs at the stadium after goals.

So when I posted this after the Pies game I guess some people were just like "That Luuuc guy has shocking taste in music" huh
How good of a song is the Vengabus!! 🕺

Tip of the cap for anyone going to the game.

Shitty rainy weather, and a dour contest?

Not My Tempo GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Luuuc

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
Normally I just go pot luck with "best available" but yesterday I refreshed my seat selection about 10 times before I scored something that was well under cover.
Kind of a waste since I get to games by bike so I'll likely already be saturated by the time I sit down.
It's predicted to be good weather for ducks, so expect Shuey to rack up plenty of frees. #crapdadjokes

Last edited:

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
As much as we are a better side with him in it, we are better off resting Gov

Thumb fractures are very difficult things to get right and we want him cherry ripe for the back end of the season.

Ideally, we sit him out for the next 2 weeks so he is ready to go for our next hub stay

Also, what's happened to Ryan? I am hearing he is out?

Astro7

Official Halftime Oranges Man
Aug 6, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
It's real. They play the songs at the stadium after goals.

So when I posted this after the Pies game I guess some people were just like "That Luuuc guy has shocking taste in music" huh
Forgot where it came from-was sitting on my desktop for awhile-thought I got it from FB Eagles?
Anyway thanks for clarifying-I thought it was songs they play to prep themselves before the game...

The wily weagle

Premiership Player
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Also, its anecdotal, but it seems like we have far more players over the years getting injured at training, as opposed to actually games

I realise that the players are not meant to be wrapped in cotton wool, but it does feel like we have a lot of injuries that occur, more often then not, off the field

Takes me back to where Kerr and Embley went down in the pre game warm up. Or Josh Kennedy missing games for getting a tennis ball in the eye

Bizzare

Big Cox 88

Cancelled
Low Carb High Fat - Acolyte
Apr 1, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
AC Milan, Chelsea
Also, its anecdotal, but it seems like we have far more players over the years getting injured at training, as opposed to actually games

I realise that the players are not meant to be wrapped in cotton wool, but it does feel like we have a lot of injuries that occur, more often then not, off the field

Takes me back to where Kerr and Embley went down in the pre game warm up. Or Josh Kennedy missing games for getting a tennis ball in the eye

Bizzare
Ryan's hammy was was probably pinged nailing a torp or banana from 55m for insta instead of practicing shots 40m out directly in front so he stops missing them in games.

Rowan18

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 20, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

Bizzare
Kerr stepping on the stingray was the low point for me.

Wild Kelly

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
View attachment 928595

I wonder what the song-list will be for the team this week? Maybe Riders On The Storm would be apt?
Some interesting choices, some clearly suit the player type eg: Duggan! Redden!
Some unlikely or interesting choices eg: Barrass, Sheppard, Sheed.
Some downright funny eg: Kennedy=Venga Boys! :D
Dare I suggest that Bubba's step mum might have pushed this song on him?

DanWCE

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 2, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
This one is not that in the know really. It can be gathered by seeing who is training with who at this stage. Reid trained with our starting forward line this week, he is obviously playing...

They can train in groups of up to 9 though, and we don't field a team of 27. How many forwards were training in the group Reid was in? Was Ainsworth training with the non-primary mids?

Mar 19, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
They can train in groups of up to 9 though, and we don't field a team of 27. How many forwards were training in the group Reid was in? Was Ainsworth training with the non-primary mids?

Ainsworth trains with the backs. Reid normally away from the main group. He trained with the main forward groups all of a sudden. Not there because they like his company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back