Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Essendon round 15 @ The Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're a dead beat.

The guy is 21. Either we keep investing him to help him reach his potential, or he walks to another club and we get a pick in the 40's for him.

Imagine drawing up this post dogging your own player just to prove how right you.

You're a fukk wit.

Was I wrong?

It played out exactly as I called it. As I said, i was happy to cop my whack if I was incorrect. But I wasn't 🤷‍♂️

Was I wrong?

It played out exactly as I called it. As I said, i was happy to cop my whack if I was incorrect. But I wasn't 🤷‍♂️

*, I'd hate to have an attitude where I walk around with a pessimistic attitude and then revel in being proven right about my pessimism.

You're a dead set piece of shitt.

Out: Reid, Brander, Hutchings, JK
In: Camo, Redden, Jetta, Allen

XON was really good In the second half. No way should he be dropped.
I was not so impressed as you (really good) be there is anough to develop. Same for Brander who got a lesson. Hutch was one our a few contributors so I dont see him going.

You're a dead beat.

The guy is 21. Either we keep investing him to help him reach his potential, or he walks to another club and we get a pick in the 40's for him.

Imagine drawing up this post dogging your own player just to prove how right you.

You're a fukk wit.
You can’t carry peahearts if you want to seriously contend. He has to go. I want him to succeed but I’m not seeing it yet.

Investing in those players while fighting for a top 4 in humid Qld is probably not the time. I'd rather seasoned performers.

No one cares about how humid QLD is. You need to get over it.

Around your point about Brander - Simmo isn't throwing him any favours. Everyone earns theor spot. He is best available. If Waterman was available, he'd probably be in, but he isn't.

In terms of your broader point. Yes, the clubs and match committee has a responsibility to provide opportunities to young talent. If you don't blood talent, you end up bottoming out, and that is the reason we have rarely bottomed out.

In a year that we won a premiership, we had 8 debutants.

It is the simple reality that if you want to be a good club for an extended period of time, you need to be able to do both things.

fu**, I'd hate to have an attitude where I walk around with a pessimistic attitude and then revel in being proven right about my pessimism.

You're a dead set piece of shitt.

You disliked my post before the game started, fair enough. In the wash up, i was right, and you were inc
You're a dead beat.

You're a fukk wit.

Invest, sure.
Invest in an away game in QLD? Maybe not
Invest in an away game in humid QLD in probably our biggest game of the year and name him on a wing? Madness

That decision was never, ever going to end well. And it didn't. It gives me no sense of pride to say i was correct, i would have much rather beaten Richmond. But it didn't take a genius to see how that selection call was going to play out

You disliked my post before the game started, fair enough. In the wash up, i was right, and you were inc

Invest, sure.
Invest in an away game in QLD? Maybe not
Invest in an away game in humid QLD in probably our biggest game of the year and name him on a wing? Madness

That decision was never, ever going to end well. And it didn't. It gives me no sense of pride to say i was correct, i would have much rather beaten Richmond. But it didn't take a genius to see how that selection call was going to play out

This ALWAYS happens after we lose and Brander is in the team.

People harp on as if he is the sole reason we lost.

I feel sorry for the kid if this is how our supporter base is going to treat him for the rest of his career.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel sorry for the kid if this is how our supporter base is going to treat him for the rest of his career.
He does short step a lot of contests though instead of putting his body on the line

Be clear.

You don't get to just say "anyone but him".

Make a clear choice based on the players we have available.

Otherwise you're just talking out of your arse, and wasting everyone's time.

Hey look at that, my ignore list just got another addition. Who TF pots a young player before the game then digs it up after a loss to crow about it? Certainly not someone I can be bothered with.

I’d love to know where Cameron’s at, even at 75% fitness he’d have a bigger impact than Reid at the moment.

Anyone who has XON as an out needs their head examined. Showed a lot in his second game, use this opportunity in the absence of Yeo to pump more games into him.

Out: Kennedy (concussed), Naitanui (managed), Hurn (managed), Reid
In: Allen, Hickey, Nelson, Redden

B: Sheppard, Barrass, Rotham
HB: Duggan, McGovern, Cole
C: Gaff, Shuey, Redden
HF: Cripps, Allen, Hutchings
F: Ryan, Darling, Ah Chee
R: Hickey, Kelly, Sheed
I: Nelson, Brander, Williams, XON
E: Jetta (still), Ainsworth, Edwards, Reid

Redden to play wing, Hutchings to replace Reid in the forward line and play a shutdown role on Saad. The rest of the changes are pretty self explanatory.

your right its not his fault he shouldn't be in the team atm , Simmo loves playing too tall in slippery QLD conditions, Jetta's skills would have been handy out their tonight and should have played instead of brander

Allen in for Bailey
Redden in for Reid
Nelson in for Brander letting Duggan move to wing

In: Redden, Jetta
Out: Reid, JK

Shuffle some magnets. Make it work.

Hutchings to HFF to tag Saad. Redden into the middle.
JK out, Williams spending more time forward + chopping out in the ruck.

If Allen is good to go we can find space for him too, play 23 blokes for all I care.

Be clear.

You don't get to just say "anyone but him".

Make a clear choice based on the players we have available.

Otherwise you're just talking out of your arse, and wasting everyone's time.

ok ok, Cameron for Reid and Redden for Brander, Also if JK out Jetta in need a smaller team in the conditions and I like the look of Ryan at FF

Looking closer at our fixture and we really are screwed. Not only do we have short breaks but the teams we play are in the hunt, and most have longer breaks than us, some coming off their byes.

It was fun while it lasted.

ok ok, Cameron for Reid and Redden for Brander

If you're second guessing Branders inclusion tonight, surely you would pick a player that was actually available.

Otherwise your point doesn't make much sense.

Looking closer at our fixture and we really are screwed. Not only do we have short breaks but the teams we play are in the hunt, and most have longer breaks than us, some coming off their byes.

It was fun while it lasted.

Essendon played tonight, just like we did. Saints have one extra day off.

Only game that has a significant difference in days rest is Bulldogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back