Prediction Changes and Pre match discussion vs Essendon round 15 @ The Gabba.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

xInfected_Virus

Team Captain
Apr 23, 2020
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Wisconsin Badgers Women's Volleyball
Out: XON (Unlucky), JK (Concussion), Williams (very unlucky but only if JK gets up)
In: Redden, Allen

Allen will be right to go, so should Redden. I think Hutch stays in so he can tag someone damaging like Saad.

Out Reid
In Cameron

At least Cameron has AFL level skills, Reid just isn't up to it.

Will depend on who else is for, otherwise

In: Nelson, Allen
Out: O'Neill (unlucky), Williams

Will echo what others said, would prefer O'Neill to Hutchings but the vet will likely get the nod

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When they are ready....

IN

Yeo
Redden
Waterman
Allen
Kennedy
Nelson
Jetta

OUT
Brander
O’Neill
Reid
Williams
Hutchings
Ah Chee

We missed a lot of mongrel and marking power tonight. Things we needed to beat the Tigers. Nothing against our young boys, it’s one thing playing one or two of them but 5 blokes under 10 games was a mountain to high to climb.

The cupboard is bare, don’t know how much more we can be stretched in terms of personnel.

Hutch is pure trash when not tagging
He tagged Lambert out of the game. Lambert only had about 8 touches and is a barometer for them most times ( not tonight but as Tigs could do no wrong). Had a solid game.
Jetta for Reid
Schofield for Barrass
Nelson for Rotham
Allen for Williams
Redden for Brander
Schoey is done, wont be coming in for Barrass no matter how hard you cheer.

Out: XON (Unlucky), JK (Concussion), Williams (very unlucky but only if JK gets up)
In: Redden, Allen

Allen will be right to go, so should Redden. I think Hutch stays in so he can tag someone damaging like Saad.
He doesn't have the pace to tag Saad.
Out: Reid, XON, Hutchings, Williams
In: Nelson, Redden, Jetta, Allen

He tagged Lambert out of the game. Lambert only had about 8 touches and is a barometer for them most times ( not tonight but as Tigs could do no wrong). Had a solid game.

Schoey is done, wont be coming in for Barrass no matter how hard you cheer.

Simpson needs to open the other eye.

Quite frankly as long as Brander goes I really don’t care who comes in. Hopefully Redden is fit, and Nelson too. Reid looks like he is out of his depth but he tries hard and really hasn’t had enough time in the system, pretty sure he was injured preseason. Lack of small forward options is just killing us. Any of a Rioli, Venables or a fit Cameron would make such a difference.

My pre match prediction:

"Brander named on a wing, in an away game, in humid conditions (that don't favor talls), in arguably our biggest game of the season............just cannot think that, based on what we have seen of the kid, that this bodes well. Not at all.

Personally, for me if there was a game we were going to give Duggan a licence to step up onto the wing/midfield, this would have been it.

You know what your getting with Duggan and you won't die wondering.

Even Cripps is a better fit.

Brander might impress. He might also do one good thing amongst 6 possessions total.

Would be very happy to be proven wrong tommorow night"

Brander this evening:

27 AFL points, 6 disposals, and 1 horrendous out of bounds on the full that cost us not only a goal from Dusty, but a run on of Richmond goals

As i stated, i was happy to cop my medicine if i was wrong. But i couldn't have been more correct short of being clairvoyant (I'm not)

Don't want to say i told you so, but................... #dontbuyintothehype

tigger_ferret
Miguel Sanchez
FreeTK
MrWoollie
Jiggyman

Probably had six players off the pace in that game, a few to many inexperianced players on a learning curve and no great damage done with one loss .
Outs from -Reid,Rotham Williams,AhChee,Brander
In - Redden,J Nelson,Allen (,searching for a small forward probs Cameron)
Maybe Lewis Jetta in for Rotham
Kennedy hopefully is good to go.

Last edited:
I don't get the calls to drop XON TBH. I think he adds value to the side. Wasn't as efficient with disposal but 16 touches, 14 pressure acts, 316m and 4 inside 50's. He had a couple really nice kicks that showed that he's got decent decision making skills.

We persisted is Ainsoworth producing pure trash for weeks.

My pre match prediction:

"Brander named on a wing, in an away game, in humid conditions (that don't favor talls), in arguably our biggest game of the season............just cannot think that, based on what we have seen of the kid, that this bodes well. Not at all.

Personally, for me if there was a game we were going to give Duggan a licence to step up onto the wing/midfield, this would have been it.

You know what your getting with Duggan and you won't die wondering.

Even Cripps is a better fit.

Brander might impress. He might also do one good thing amongst 6 possessions total.

Would be very happy to be proven wrong tommorow night"

Brander this evening:

27 AFL points, 6 disposals, and 1 horrendous out of bounds on the full that cost us not only a goal from Dusty, but a run on of Richmond goals

As i stated, i was happy to cop my medicine if i was wrong. But i couldn't have been more correct short of being clairvoyant (I'm not)

Don't want to say i told you so, but................... #dontbuyintothehype

tigger_ferret
Miguel Sanchez
FreeTK
MrWoollie
Jiggyman

You're a dead beat.

The guy is 21. Either we keep investing him to help him reach his potential, or he walks to another club and we get a pick in the 40's for him.

Imagine drawing up this post dogging your own player just to prove how right you.

You're a fukk wit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back