Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs *essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

This makes for fun reading

I see they have already reached the stage of realising Brad has a favourite 25-26 and will never play anyone outside of that. Poor things, they are finally seeing that they appointed a snake oil salesman.

I wonder if he’s thrown out “Aberration” in his press conferences over there yet. That was a favourite word of his to use when sh!t was hitting the fan.

I see they have already reached the stage of realising Brad has a favourite 25-26 and will never play anyone outside of that. Poor things, they are finally seeing that they appointed a snake oil salesman.

I wonder if he’s thrown out “Aberration” in his press conferences over there yet. That was a favourite word of his to use when sh!t was hitting the fan.
wasn't it "casting dispersions" as his classic faux pas?

Excited to see George back and very happy to be able to farewell Cunners. Love Phillips but that midfield wouldn’t work and he has plenty of time post-Cunners to be a regular inside beast for us.

Honestly not delighted that players like Turner and Tucker stay in, but I also can’t think of who is uninjured that I’d want to see instead, so I’ll just look forward to seeing this group run out on the weekend and hope they can do that fraction better than last time and get a win.

Simpkin. Merrett. Don’t wait till he’s had 20 half way through the second. First bounce.
I’m on board for this.
Not sure who mentioned it this week but it’s makes all the sense in the world with Shiels injured.

I’m on board for this.
Not sure who mentioned it this week but it’s makes all the sense in the world with Shiels injured.

Yeah I think Jy makes the most sense. He’s done it before to great effect (Walsh) and managed to win ball himself. We just cannot allow Merrett to run around free and get his 35. That’s the game right there. Stop him and the scum will be in all sorts.

This makes for fun reading

Wasn’t a fan of seeing someone refer to wardlaw growing up barracking for * and them hoping he’ll end up there or something

Wasn’t a fan of seeing someone refer to wardlaw growing up barracking for * and them hoping he’ll end up there or something

Wardlaw has extended with us, Tsatas hasn't for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excited to see George back and very happy to be able to farewell Cunners. Love Phillips but that midfield wouldn’t work and he has plenty of time post-Cunners to be a regular inside beast for us.

Honestly not delighted that players like Turner and Tucker stay in, but I also can’t think of who is uninjured that I’d want to see instead, so I’ll just look forward to seeing this group run out on the weekend and hope they can do that fraction better than last time and get a win.
Bergman is in the emergencies. Would have loved to see Bergman + Goater in the team on the Marvel deck over Turner. Agree on Tucker though, would prefer him over Howe any day.

I'm shitting myself on Georgy though. Would be a total disaster if playing this dead rubber impacts his pre-season with injury. Will love seeing him play, but I'd prefer we put him on cotton wool and play WillPhil.

people speaking against Turner, although he is much maligned and not the future, fact is he had a good game last week. If anything we should be looking at why stephenson or curtis managed to hold their spots considering their pathetic pressure attempts at times last week.

They got there much quicker than a lot on here. I copped heaps for starting the BBB 1 and 2 threads. There were still people buying Brads snakeoil right up to the end.

He’s the best thing they could have happened to that shlthole.

Yeah I think Jy makes the most sense. He’s done it before to great effect (Walsh) and managed to win ball himself. We just cannot allow Merrett to run around free and get his 35. That’s the game right there. Stop him and the scum will be in all sorts.
Also Caldwell out is a bonus as he picked up the slack when Merrett was shutdown
Don’t think Parish played last time.
We just need to win the clearances as we conceded goals to easily from centre clearances

Not that it really matter with the way our season is tracking, but based on last weeks craptacular effort from Tucker, I would have loved to see Bergman come in his place.

Tucker is a bit of a conundrum, because if I am honest we notice his *ups so much more because he is one of the few that actually works hard to be in a position to get the ball. If he was like some of the others that don’t work hard, he wouldn’t be getting it as much to * up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back